Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MakeFile
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers MakeFile Post 302871023 by Corona688 on Tuesday 5th of November 2013 10:37:50 AM
Old 11-05-2013
The only lines which actually do anything are

Code:
FLAGS=-O2 -Wall
FILES=primjer1.c primjer2.c primjer3.c
all:primjer1.c primjer1.c primjer3.c
        gcc $(FLAGS) $(FILES) -o program

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

about the makefile

can anyone well explain how to create a makefile? especially those commands in the makefile? BTW, what is CFLAG? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ligerdave
2 Replies

2. Programming

Makefile help

Hi, What I want to do is for make to reconstruct the target even if its dependencies have not changed. So, even if if the dependent files do not have a more recent timestamp, the commands are executed. The reason I want to do this.. 1)someone executes make on solaris. We have a solaris... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tantric
4 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

help with makefile

I am new to creating makefiles. I have several fortran programs in a folder called as "test" and also have several subroutines in another folder (which is inside this test folder) called as libry My makefile is in the folder "test" I want to create a makefile which can access the files in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: explorer
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile problem - How to run module load in a Makefile

Hi, I'm trying to run the module load command in a Makefile and i'm getting the following error: make: module: command not found Why is this? Is there any way to run this command in a Makefile? NOTE: command - module load msjava/sunjdk/1.5.0 works fine outside of the Makefile (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernandinho
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile executing another Makefile first?

I have 2 libraries in 2 different directories that I build with Makefiles. library B depends on library A. If I modify a .cpp file in library A and run lib B's Makefile can I have B's makefile to automatically rebuild library A? I am now rebuilding A, followed by B... but I'd like B to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwuster
0 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Simple Multi-Level Makefile (Extremely New at Makefile)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Basically, the prompt is make a makefile with various sub makefiles in their respective subdirectories. All code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tatl
1 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Makefile Help

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I have been trying to make the program swap but i have been getting errors with the makefile such as driver.o:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mgyeah
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with MakeFile

I'm really confused how to use a makefile. Are you supposed to be make a file from emacs called MakeFile and put code in there to compile? I am trying to create a makefile to compile two .cpp files in my current directory to produce two .o files and then link them... What I did was make a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jzhang172
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Makefile

Dear all, I have a quite simple question about how to manipulate "makefile.am". I intend to: 1. "CFLAGS" and "CXXFLAGS" have no value at all. I know that these values get "-g -O2" by default. On the other hand, when I try to set them as "CFLAGS = " in "makefile.am", I get warning messages... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dandan
4 Replies

10. Programming

Makefile for g++

Hi All, We have moved our OS from Sun Solaris to Linux and also some of the compilers. Our old makefile used to be as below: CC=cc FLAGS=-G -KPIC -DLG_SOLARIS_OS DEFINES=-DSunOS SYSLIBS=-lc .SUFFIXES : .c .c.o : ;$(CC) -c $(FLAGS) $(DEFINES) $*.c -o $*.o ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shash
3 Replies
IPC::Msg(3pm)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					     IPC::Msg(3pm)

NAME
IPC::Msg - SysV Msg IPC object class SYNOPSIS
use IPC::SysV qw(IPC_PRIVATE S_IRUSR S_IWUSR); use IPC::Msg; $msg = IPC::Msg->new(IPC_PRIVATE, S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR); $msg->snd(pack("l! a*",$msgtype,$msg)); $msg->rcv($buf,256); $ds = $msg->stat; $msg->remove; DESCRIPTION
A class providing an object based interface to SysV IPC message queues. METHODS
new ( KEY , FLAGS ) Creates a new message queue associated with "KEY". A new queue is created if o "KEY" is equal to "IPC_PRIVATE" o "KEY" does not already have a message queue associated with it, and "FLAGS & IPC_CREAT" is true. On creation of a new message queue "FLAGS" is used to set the permissions. Be careful not to set any flags that the Sys V IPC implementation does not allow: in some systems setting execute bits makes the operations fail. id Returns the system message queue identifier. rcv ( BUF, LEN [, TYPE [, FLAGS ]] ) Read a message from the queue. Returns the type of the message read. See msgrcv. The BUF becomes tainted. remove Remove and destroy the message queue from the system. set ( STAT ) set ( NAME => VALUE [, NAME => VALUE ...] ) "set" will set the following values of the "stat" structure associated with the message queue. uid gid mode (oly the permission bits) qbytes "set" accepts either a stat object, as returned by the "stat" method, or a list of name-value pairs. snd ( TYPE, MSG [, FLAGS ] ) Place a message on the queue with the data from "MSG" and with type "TYPE". See msgsnd. stat Returns an object of type "IPC::Msg::stat" which is a sub-class of "Class::Struct". It provides the following fields. For a description of these fields see you system documentation. uid gid cuid cgid mode qnum qbytes lspid lrpid stime rtime ctime SEE ALSO
IPC::SysV, Class::Struct AUTHORS
Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com>, Marcus Holland-Moritz <mhx@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Version 2.x, Copyright (C) 2007, Marcus Holland-Moritz. Version 1.x, Copyright (c) 1997, Graham Barr. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.1 2010-04-26 IPC::Msg(3pm)