Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions How to open and see content in .PPK files? Post 302859859 by Roshan4u on Friday 4th of October 2013 04:33:40 AM
Old 10-04-2013
you can try this
i havent tried
install .net setup
and open the file with .net environment

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare the content of 2 files

Hi Guys, What is the most effecient way to compare the content of 2 seperate files and extract the result of there is a match? We have 2 separate log files and we are trying to find the common errors from the 2 files. Thanks, Odogbolu98 :( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: odogbolu98
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

content need changes- many files

Hi, all Need some advise on this script i have some files in a directory, and i need to change the word XX in each files to YY, how can i perform a bulk changes/ thanks in advance for yr sharing (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swchee
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

comparing files content

hi i have a set of files , i need to compare one file content with other file content, i am using cmp -s abc.1 def.2 , but it is not giving theproper o/p even if the content is different.Please help thanks Satya (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Satyak
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Combining Content of Two files

I'm trying to combine it using awk but still can't figure it out. Here is the file. cat file1.txt Mr Smith Mr John Ms Linda cat file2.txt No 4 Jln Empat Kuala Lumpur No 213 Tmn Bunga Kedah No 1 Kampung Bukit Malaysia I want to combine this file1 and file2 so the output... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pisang
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Files appear to have no content

I have about 11000 files on a hard disk that were generated by copying a directory structure from a dvd. The files are supposed to contain ascii data. I am unable to read or inspect the contents of several of the files, I receive the error no such file or directory. I am using cygwin on... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvorwald
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to open a saved file and modify the content

I am looking for a script where I need to open a file and modify the data like changing the parameters.Can anyone help me? open a file software.rsp . It already contains following data. parameter = false threads=100 user= demf The above should be changed to paramter=true thread= 133... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriki32
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

search for content in files. Name of files is in another file. Format as report.

Hi I have multiple files in a folder and one file which contains a list of files (one on each line). I was to search for a string only within these files and not the whole folder. I need the output to be in the form File1<tab>string instance 2<tab> string instance 2<tab>string instance 3... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pkabali
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare content between two files

I have two files in unix environment with similer type of contain: Example: File1 File2 Milestone1 Milestone1 Milestone2 Milestone12 Milestone3 Milestone13... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mrinal Mondal
11 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Swapping content b/n two files

I am having two files file1&file2.i just want to swap the selected contents btwn two files #file1 content: Title:xxxx Hello Imran #file2 content: Title:YYYY Hello Meeran i just want only second line in both files should be swapped.The title should remain in the same file. i just... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meeran Rizvi
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Comparing two files and list the difference with common first line content of both files

I have two file as given below which shows the ACL permissions of each file. I need to compare the source file with target file and list down the difference as specified below in required output. Can someone help me on this ? Source File ************* # file: /local/test_1 # owner: own #... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarathy_a35
4 Replies
ddi_dma_numwin(9F)					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 					ddi_dma_numwin(9F)

NAME
ddi_dma_numwin - retrieve number of DMA windows SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> int ddi_dma_numwin(ddi_dma_handle_t handle, uint_t *nwinp); PARAMETERS
handle The DMA handle previously allocated by a call to ddi_dma_alloc_handle(9F). nwinp Upon a successful return, nwinp will contain the number of DMA windows for this object. INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). DESCRIPTION
ddi_dma_numwin() returns the number of DMA windows for a DMA object if partial resource allocation was permitted. RETURN VALUES
ddi_dma_numwin() returns: DDI_SUCCESS Successfully filled in the number of DMA windows. DDI_FAILURE DMA windows are not activated. CONTEXT
ddi_dma_numwin() can be called from user, kernel, or interrupt context. SEE ALSO
ddi_dma_addr_bind_handle(9F), ddi_dma_alloc_handle(9F), ddi_dma_buf_bind_handle(9F), ddi_dma_unbind_handle(9F) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.10 29 Sep 1994 ddi_dma_numwin(9F)