Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Looking for RPM packages
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Looking for RPM packages Post 302857129 by Corona688 on Wednesday 25th of September 2013 12:36:50 PM
Old 09-25-2013
I think I've found the files you're looking for in either

Index of /pub/fedora-secondary/releases/18/Fedora/arm/os/Packages or Index of /pub/fedora-secondary/releases/18/Fedora/armhfp/os/Packages, depends what kind of ARM you have. You may need to update other things to use them...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Converting source rpm to binary rpm

Hi, I need to install an rpm file,but I only have '.src.rpm' version of it. I want to convert it to a binary rpm. so I tried this rpm --rebuild somethin.src.rpm But I am gettin '--rebuild:Invalid option' as output Is there another way to rebuild source rpm.? Thanks in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eamani_sun
2 Replies

2. SuSE

How to install .src.rpm ? ( source rpm )

Hi, I have got few RPM's from rpmfind.net ( mainly gcc ). But it seems to be src files instead of the image. so I think we have to build the src files according to target machine using rpmbuild. Can any one help me with 1) Various options of rpm build that have to be taken care 2)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sivaswami
3 Replies

3. Linux

where to edit yum or rpm packages to update

I am setting up a new server with the goal of porting a solaris server to centos. I want to compile some packages myself (ie) http, ssl, mysql, etc. The reason for this is the downloadable rpm packages are very old. I probably want to make sure the kernel is up to date, but the individual pages... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Signing RPM packages using GPG

I am having difficulty getting rpm to trust the gpg key I have used to sign rpm packages I am creating. I used gpg --gen-key to create the key. I chose RSA, 1024. $ gpg --list-key /home/rpmbuild/.gnupg/pubring.gpg --------------------------------- pub 1024R/42A05359 2009-07-15 uid ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Padow
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to make RPM not write to RPM database if RPM fails to deploy?

How to make RPM not write to RPM database if RPM fails to deploy? IE I create an rpm spec file that contains the following if then exit 1 fi My rpm will fail at deployment, but if I do rpm -qa , I can see the rpm in the rpm db (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 3junior
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to check for rpm packages

I have a list of rpm packages... and want to check if the version is equal to or greater than the package in the package list. This is what I have so far... but I would like to add more intelligence to it. while read line do COUNT=`rpm -qa --qf "%{n}-%{v}-%{r} (%{arch})\n" | grep -c "$line"` ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux4life
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Installing rpm packages

Hi guys, I am trying to install some packages for my oracle 11g r2 installation, the below error shows up when I try below: warning: glibc-devel-2.5-24.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186 error: Failed dependencies: glibc-headers is needed by... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: messi777
8 Replies

8. AIX

Rpm issue with autoconf-2.63-1.AIX6.1.noarch.rpm

dears i am trying to install the autoconf-2.63-1.aix6.1.noarch.rpm but its shows the below error message . P700_dev/svn/dependencies>rpm -i autoconf-2.63-1.aix6.1.noarch.rpm error: failed dependencies: m4 is needed by autoconf-2.63-1 P700_dev/svn/dependencies> (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
6 Replies

9. Red Hat

Unable to add packages through rpm

I was trying to install some packages. We already installed all the dependent packages. But i was unable to install any of the packages..... What might be the reason ?? Please tell me !!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
1 Replies

10. Programming

RPM packages

Hi all, I have also posted in the UNIX for Dummies forum. Wasn't sure which would be best. Trying to get the following packages for an ARM 71 device running an image of Fedora 18. I need these system livraries for compilation. gtk2-devel-2.22.0-2.fc14.i686.rpm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora18
0 Replies
RPMSIGN(8)						      System Manager's Manual							RPMSIGN(8)

NAME
rpmsign - RPM Package Signing SYNOPSIS
rpm --addsign|--resign PACKAGE_FILE ... rpm --delsign PACKAGE_FILE ... DESCRIPTION
Both of the --addsign and --resign options generate and insert new signatures for each package PACKAGE_FILE given, replacing any existing signatures. There are two options for historical reasons, there is no difference in behavior currently. rpm --delsign PACKAGE_FILE ... Delete all signatures from each package PACKAGE_FILE given. USING GPG TO SIGN PACKAGES In order to sign packages using GPG, rpm must be configured to run GPG and be able to find a key ring with the appropriate keys. By default, rpm uses the same conventions as GPG to find key rings, namely the $GNUPGHOME environment variable. If your key rings are not located where GPG expects them to be, you will need to configure the macro %_gpg_path to be the location of the GPG key rings to use. If you want to be able to sign packages you create yourself, you also need to create your own public and secret key pair (see the GPG manual). You will also need to configure the rpm macros %_gpg_name The name of the "user" whose key you wish to use to sign your packages. For example, to be able to use GPG to sign packages as the user "John Doe <jdoe@foo.com>" from the key rings located in /etc/rpm/.gpg using the executable /usr/bin/gpg you would include %_gpg_path /etc/rpm/.gpg %_gpg_name John Doe <jdoe@foo.com> %__gpg /usr/bin/gpg in a macro configuration file. Use /etc/rpm/macros for per-system configuration and ~/.rpmmacros for per-user configuration. Typically it's sufficient to set just %_gpg_name. SEE ALSO
popt(3), rpm(8), rpmdb(8), rpmkeys(8), rpm2cpio(8), rpmbuild(8), rpmspec(8), rpmsign --help - as rpm supports customizing the options via popt aliases it's impossible to guarantee that what's described in the manual matches what's available. http://www.rpm.org/ <URL:http://www.rpm.org/> AUTHORS
Marc Ewing <marc@redhat.com> Jeff Johnson <jbj@redhat.com> Erik Troan <ewt@redhat.com> Panu Matilainen <pmatilai@redhat.com> Red Hat, Inc RPMSIGN(8)