Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Print script is completed successfully or not Post 302850465 by Smiling Dragon on Wednesday 4th of September 2013 10:37:04 PM
Old 09-04-2013
Your question is a bit vague but I'd suggest you try something of the form:
Code:
# if [ -s "<your output file>" ] ; then echo "drc calibre run successfully" ; else echo "error" ; fi

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to direct a script to a new web page after a script got completed?

Hi , I have a cgi code with shell script on it.I am submitting a form in the first.cgi.These values are posted to second.cgi.Second.cgi do some process with these values. After that i want to direct my page from second.cgi to first.cgi. What is the command i can use from cgi(shell) script? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajbal
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Script working successfully only when executed twice

Guys, i am facing a very strange issue, my code below does an ftp to server A and gets a file to Server B, once the file is in B an if condition is present to check if the pattern of the filename is ABC* then it has to be encrypted using OPENSSL as ABC.enc else if it of pattern 123* has to be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: meva
3 Replies

3. AIX

How to ensure mksysb backup completed successfully.

Hi All, I want to know, how we can ensure that mksysb backup completed successfully and is restorable. I know one way my command lsmksysb -B but I found that one mksysb who has not backedup all the files was also showing in this command output, so that doesn't ensure its integrity and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: falgun6666
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

script has been executed successfully or not??

Guys, How can we know whether a script has been executed successfully or not ? We dont have any log directories, and we are not given a chance to modify the script. Could someone help me out with this Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby1015
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script failing to run successfully on remote node

Hi guys, I have a scenario where i want to run a script from Node A. It ssh's into Node B and runs some awk commands there plus deposiriting the output on Node B. Challenge is that the awk commands run properly when executed locally on Node B but fail when within the script on Node B. I do not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerkesler
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Completed bash script for plasma TV

My script. For plasma TV connected to PC and used as monitor. required It is windows moving scrip t- floating windows. It move all windows what was ever focused. If window lager than widthconst heightconstscript uses xoc and yoc position for it. I use "Relative upper-left" for correction.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 654321
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to print the percentage of task completed on the same line

Hi I have written a utility in shell program for which i want to add a code to display percentage of completion dynamically My scripts runs approx about 30 to 45min , It appends exactly 2000 lines to one of the log file. How to calculate percentage ? I will note the total number of lines... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Did my script execute successfully ?

Hi, I have two scripts viz and I am running them in background. I wish to know if both the scripts completed execution successfully. So this is what I have done /tmp/commet/bin/connectdb1.sh & condb1=$? /tmp/commet/bin/connectdb2.sh & condb2=$? However, I am getting error... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
7 Replies

9. Solaris

Open Solaris 10.1 Installation not completed Successfully

Hello Friends, I want to Install Multiple Operating Systems on my Machine. Machine Config: Intel Core(TM)2 CPU E7500, speed:2.93 ghz RAM : 4gb For that I had done Partition Using tool Gparted Live cd. Firstly I had installed Windows7 on first primary partition. Now... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Surendra Khaire
3 Replies
CALIBRE-SERVER(1)						      calibre							 CALIBRE-SERVER(1)

NAME
calibre-server - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
calibre-server [options] DESCRIPTION
Start the calibre content server. The calibre content server exposes your calibre library over the internet. The default interface allows you to browse you calibre library by categories. You can also access an interface optimized for mobile browsers at /mobile and an OPDS based interface for use with reading applications at /opds. The OPDS interface is advertised via BonJour automatically. Whenever you pass arguments to calibre-server that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -p, --port The port on which to listen. Default is 8080 -t, --timeout The server timeout in seconds. Default is 120 --thread-pool The max number of worker threads to use. Default is 30 --password Set a password to restrict access. By default access is unrestricted. --username Username for access. By default, it is: 'calibre' --develop Development mode. Server automatically restarts on file changes and serves code files (html, css, js) from the file system instead of calibre's resource system. --max-cover The maximum size for displayed covers. Default is '600x800'. --max-opds-items The maximum number of matches to return per OPDS query. This affects Stanza, WordPlayer, etc. integration. --max-opds-ungrouped-items Group items in categories such as author/tags by first letter when there are more than this number of items. Default: 100. Set to a large number to disable grouping. --url-prefix Prefix to prepend to all URLs. Useful for reverseproxying to this server from Apache/nginx/etc. --with-library Path to the library folder to serve with the content server --pidfile Write process PID to the specified file --daemonize Run process in background as a daemon. No effect on windows. --restriction Specifies a restriction to be used for this invocation. This option overrides any per-library settings specified in the GUI --auto-reload Auto reload server when source code changes. May not work in all environments. SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://manual.calibre-ebook.com Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> calibre-server (calibre 0.8.51) January 2013 CALIBRE-SERVER(1)