Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Terminator for SunOS 5.10
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Terminator for SunOS 5.10 Post 302844437 by spuzh on Monday 19th of August 2013 08:49:09 AM
Old 08-19-2013
thanks for your answer, but could you give me some direction how to do it.

I suposse that I need to have some program to download everything what is inside: jessies . googlecode . com / svn / terminator / ?
also how to compile it?
where to position myself?
which commands to execute?
Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

adding line terminator

Can someone help , how to add a terminator at the end of each line through shell command. ex: input file: abc xyz2 outputfile (terminator is !) abc! xyz2! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thanuman
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Migration of binary file from Sunos 5.8 to Sunos 5.9

I have compiled binary file using "cc" on SunOS 5.8 and the same binary file i have copied to SunOS 5.9 and it is giving me core dump error.I want to know whether migration of compiled code from lower version to higer version created this problem. how can i solve this problem.I am pasting the core... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arvind Maurya
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Line Terminator

Hi Guys, This is Narasa i am new to this forum.I am very proud to join this forum. I have a question on Line termination for fixed length file. We got a file from mainframe having fixed length of 587 but when i extract the zip file with notepad it looks like continuous line with out any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: narasa
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

<< terminator not found error

I am using the following script. I am basically trying to enter data to my database using a storeprocedure. PFB MY script. #!/bin/csh -f foreach FF (`cat ADDUSERS`) isql -VENKIDB -U gloss -P glosss << _endl set nocount on go use VENKI_PROD go print "Adding the user to GSTB... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkidhadha
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Record terminator on alternate line

Hello All, I have csv file like this 1,"suzi","305 Barehills","Vancover",34256 2,"molly","456 beverleyhills","Minisotta",234876 I want to put a customized record terminator on every alternate lines of this file. The file is a input to database and the record terminator is by default... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnani
3 Replies
SVN-UPGRADE(1)							 Command reference						    SVN-UPGRADE(1)

NAME
svn-upgrade - upgrade source package from a new upstream revision SYNOPSIS
svn-upgrade newsource [options] DESCRIPTION
svn-upgrade modifies a Debian package source located in a Subversion repository, upgrading it to a new upstream release. The repository filesystem tree must be in the format created by svn-inject. OPTIONS
svn-upgrade accepts the following options on the command-line: -V STRING | --version STRING Forces a different upstream version string Default: Off. -c | --clean Runs make clean and removes the debian/ directory in the new source. Default: Off. -P STRING | --packagename STRING Forces a different package name Default: Off. -v | --verbose More verbose program output Default: Off. -r | --replay-conflicting Extra cleanup run: replaces all conflicting files with upstream versions. Review of svn status output before doing that could make sense. Default: Off. -N | --noautodch Upgrade without making a new changelog entry. Default: Make the changelog entry. -u | --uscan Use uscan to download the new version. --noninteractive Turn off interactive mode. --ignoreerrors In noninteractive mode, ignore errors. --ignored-files-action STRING Make files that are ignored due to subversion ignore patterns to be 'import'ed or 'skip'ed. -e | --auto-epoch Automatically increase version epoch if the new upstream version is not greater than the current. --debclean Run debclean before merging the new upstream source. Tarballs must be compressed with gzip or bzip2. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/svn-buildpackage/() The svn-buildpackage HOWTO manual svn(1) Subversion command line client tool svn-buildpackage(1) build Debian packages from SVN repository AUTHORS
Eduard Bloch This manual page was written by Eduard Bloch in roff. Goneri Le Bouder Converted manpages to SGML. Neil Williams Converted manpages to DocBook XML and current Debian maintainer COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Eduard Bloch Release: 0.8.2 May 2009 SVN-UPGRADE(1)