Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Terminator for SunOS 5.10
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Terminator for SunOS 5.10 Post 302844363 by spuzh on Monday 19th of August 2013 03:45:20 AM
Old 08-19-2013
Terminator for SunOS 5.10

Hi,

I am trying to install Terminator (terminal emulator) on SunOS 5.10.
But on their page I do not see download for this one:
code . google . com / p / jessies / downloads / list
software . jessies . org / terminator / #downloads

Did anyone manage to to this, and if it is, can please give me some help?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

adding line terminator

Can someone help , how to add a terminator at the end of each line through shell command. ex: input file: abc xyz2 outputfile (terminator is !) abc! xyz2! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thanuman
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Migration of binary file from Sunos 5.8 to Sunos 5.9

I have compiled binary file using "cc" on SunOS 5.8 and the same binary file i have copied to SunOS 5.9 and it is giving me core dump error.I want to know whether migration of compiled code from lower version to higer version created this problem. how can i solve this problem.I am pasting the core... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arvind Maurya
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Line Terminator

Hi Guys, This is Narasa i am new to this forum.I am very proud to join this forum. I have a question on Line termination for fixed length file. We got a file from mainframe having fixed length of 587 but when i extract the zip file with notepad it looks like continuous line with out any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: narasa
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

<< terminator not found error

I am using the following script. I am basically trying to enter data to my database using a storeprocedure. PFB MY script. #!/bin/csh -f foreach FF (`cat ADDUSERS`) isql -VENKIDB -U gloss -P glosss << _endl set nocount on go use VENKI_PROD go print "Adding the user to GSTB... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkidhadha
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Record terminator on alternate line

Hello All, I have csv file like this 1,"suzi","305 Barehills","Vancover",34256 2,"molly","456 beverleyhills","Minisotta",234876 I want to put a customized record terminator on every alternate lines of this file. The file is a input to database and the record terminator is by default... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnani
3 Replies
zsync(1)							   File Transfer							  zsync(1)

NAME
zsync - Partial/differential file download client over HTTP SYNTAX
zsync [ -u url ] [ -i inputfile ] [ -o outputfile ] [ { -s | -q } ] [ -k file.zsync ] [ -A hostname=username:password ] { filename | url } zsync -V DESCRIPTION
Downloads a file over HTTP. zsync uses a control file to determine whether any blocks in the file are already known to the downloader, and only downloads the new blocks. Either a filename or a URL can be given on the command line - this is the path of the control file for the download, which normally has the name of the actual file to downlaod with .zsync appended. (To create this .zsync file you have to have a copy of the target file, so this file should be generated by the person providing the download). zsync downloads to your current directory. It looks for any file in the directory of the same name as the file to download. If it finds one, it assumes that this is an earlier or incomplete version of the new file to download, and scans this file for any blocks that it can use to build the target file. (It also looks for a file of the same name with .part appended, so it will automatically find previously interrupted zsync downloads and reuse the data already downloaded. If you know that the local file to use as input has a different name, you must use -i) zsync retrieves the rest of the target file over HTTP. Once the download is finished, the old version (if the new file wants the same name) is moved aside (a .zs-old extension is appended). The modification time of the file is set to be the same as the remote source file (if specified in the .zsync). OPTIONS
-A hostname=username:password Specifies a username and password to be used with the given hostname. -A can be used multiple times (with different hostnames), in cases where e.g. the .zsync file is on a different server from the download, or there are multiple download servers (there could be different auth details for different servers - and zsync never assumes that your password should be sent to a server other than the one named - otherwise redirects would be dangerous!). -i inputfile Specifies (extra) input files. inputfile is scanned to identify blocks in common with the target file and zsync uses any blocks found. Can be used multiple times. -k file.zsync Indicates that zsync should save the zsync file that it downloads, with the given filename. If that file already exists, then zsync will make a conditional request to the web server, such that it will only download it again if the server's copy is newer. zsync will append .part to the filename for storing it while it is downloading, and will only overwrite the main file once the download is done - and if the download is interrupted, it will resume using the data in the .part file. -o outputfile Override the default output file name. -q Suppress the progress bar, download rate and ETA display. -s Deprecated synonym for -q. -u url This specifies the referring URL. If you have a .zsync file locally (if you downloaded it separately, with wget, say) and the .zsync file contains a relative URL, you need to specify where you got the .zsync file from so that zsync knows which server and path to use for the rest of the download (this is analogous to adding a <base href="..."> to a downloaded web page to make the links work). -V Prints the version of zsync. FILES
ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
http_proxy Should be the [http://]hostname:port for your web proxy, if one is required to access the target web server(s). EXAMPLES
zsync -i /var/lib/apt/lists/server.debian.org_debian_dists_etch_main_binary-i386_Packages http://zsync.moria.org.uk/s/etch/Packages.zsync AUTHORS
Colin Phipps <cph@moria.org.uk> SEE ALSO
zsyncmake(1) Colin Phipps 0.6.2 zsync(1)