Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Is it bad to Install the Whole Repository? Post 302835659 by Swathe on Monday 22nd of July 2013 11:17:40 PM
Old 07-23-2013
Install the whole repo??

Interesting concept I guess but stuff that.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Best Repository for SUSE 10.1 install?

I've made a few attempts at an OpenSuse10.1 clean install using a boot.iso and network repository install dir. I've succesfully done a few network installs before and know what I'm doing with the procedure, however I seem to be getting problems with the connection to the remote repository. It's... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Ward
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Script to search a bad record in a file then put the record in the bad file

I need to write a script that can find a bad record (for example: there is date field colom but value provided in the file for this field is N/A) then script shoud searches this pattern and then insert the whole record into the bad file. Example: File1 Name designation dateOfJoining... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shilendrajadon
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to search a bad record in a file then put the record in the bad file

I need to write a script that can find a bad record (for example: there is date field colom but value provided in the file for this field is N/A) then script shoud searches this pattern and then insert the whole record into the bad file. Example: File1 Name designation dateOfJoining... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shilendrajadon
2 Replies

4. AIX

bos.rte.5.2.0.10 - Failure to Install (/usr/lib/methods/cfgsf bad permissions)

I have a RS/6000 B80 which just had a disk failure; I've added a new drive and am in the process of rebuilding. I have reinstalled AIX 5.2 and am now looking to begin updating. (fyi this will be the second time I have attempted to rebuild this machine, the first time i installed ML 5200-10 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wesiman
1 Replies

5. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why I get bad bad substitution when using eval?

Why I get bad replace when using eval? $ map0=( "0" "0000" "0") $ i=0 $ eval echo \${map$i} 0000 $ a=`eval echo \${map$i}` !!!error happens!!! bash: ${map$i}: bad substitution How to resolve it ? Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: 915086731
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Trying to install boost 1.4.1 without success maybe yum repository is wrong

Hi I following the tutorial to install boost 1.4.1 in centos 5.6 32 bit But without success maybe it doesn't find it in my repository in yum , but also when I compile the lib It doesn't find the libs . The tutorial link: Compiling gearman on CentOS 5.6 - gearman | Google Groups the error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Yum cannot install from repository

Hi guys, thanks for you help on this issue. I built a dvd repository on my server and when I try to install a package from it, I get this error ftp://10.0.0.12/pub/Packages/httpd-2.2.15-26.el6.x86_64.rpm: PYCURL ERROR 9 - "Server denied you to change to the given directory" I will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: InstallMedia.

Most of my commands are returning this error on RHEL 6 64 bit: Also I tried installing many sofwtares, but it fails to correctly work. For example I treid installing dos2unix: # rpm -ivh dos2unix-5.3.3-5.ram0.98.src.rpm 1:dos2unix warning: user mockbuild does not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: India_2014
0 Replies

10. SuSE

Repository out of date.

I get this message when attempting to update OpenSUSE 42.2: Error building the cache: Warning: Repository 'Main Update Repository' appears to be outdated. Consider using a different mirror or server. Nothing to do. What's happening? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: geos0xAA55
2 Replies
HG-FAST-EXPORT(1)						   User Commands						 HG-FAST-EXPORT(1)

NAME
hg-fast-export - import hg repository into git SYNOPSIS
hg-fast-export [--quiet] [-r <repo>] [--force] [-m <max>] [-s] [-A <file>] [-M <name>] [-o <name>] DESCRIPTION
Import hg repository <repo> up to either tip or <max> If <repo> is omitted, use last hg repository as obtained from state file, GIT_DIR/hg2git-state by default. Note: The argument order matters. OPTIONS
-m Maximum revision to import --quiet Passed to git-fast-import(1) -s Enable parsing Signed-off-by lines -A Read author map from file (Same as in git-svnimport(1) and git-cvsimport(1)) -r Mercurial repository to import -M Set the default branch name (default to 'master') -o Use <name> as branch namespace to track upstream (eg 'origin') --force Ignore validation errors when converting, and pass --force to git-fast-import(1) hg-fast-export February 2011 HG-FAST-EXPORT(1)