Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 11 admin exam
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 11 admin exam Post 302833915 by Exposure on Thursday 18th of July 2013 04:41:57 AM
Old 07-18-2013
Solaris 11 admin exam

hi hi, has anyone here pass the basic admin exam for solaris 11 ?

i am taking it soon.. very worried.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Where can I get a sample Solaris exam and a job

I am trying very hard to get certified in Solaris 8. I need some sample question tests. Dose anybody work in the Dallas Plano area that has a job doing Unix. I need some help in both areas. Thanks Bobby:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Youngadmin
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Certified Solaris 8 Exam

Hi Everyone Any Idea where I can obtain good information or pdf file to prepare for the exam below. Practice Exam for Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 8 OS, Part II (WGS-PREX-S012B) Regards Collem (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
4 Replies

3. Solaris

2 x Exam questions on Solaris 10 Certification

(1) What CD Number is the Exta CDs on Solaris 10?, 1, 2 3 or 4 (2) You have a file call myfile.z Where do you download it to & where to you unpack it too ? The options are the 4 combinations of Your Home Directory & /tmp No, I don't know the answer to neither :), so do explain your... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
9 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 exam preparation

Dear all, Can i have solaris 10 exam dumps? Thanks in advance:confused: Rgds | P.Bharathiraja. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Would like to study and take rh system admin exam.

hello, when the times comes where do I schedule for the linux system admin exam? I have taken exams before through vue or prometric I did not see rh system admin exam on either site? any feedback would be helpful such as cost? how many test is it one or two? is the comptia linux+ just as recognized... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arcolinux
3 Replies
services-admin(1)					      General Commands Manual						 services-admin(1)

NAME
services-admin - Services Administration Tool SYNOPSIS
services-admin [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
services-admin is part of the GNOME system tools, a set of tools to easily access and manage system configuration. services-admin allows you to specify which services will be started during the system boot process. OPTIONS
services-admin accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options. AUTHORS
services-admin was written by Carlos Garnacho Parro <garnacho@tuxerver.net> and others. This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
users-admin(1), network-admin(1), time-admin(1), shares-admin(1), gtk-options(7), gnome-options(7) The online documentation available through the program's Help menu. GNOME
2007-05-08 services-admin(1)