Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ip_soft_rings_cnt parameter
Operating Systems Solaris Ip_soft_rings_cnt parameter Post 302833745 by Mack1982 on Wednesday 17th of July 2013 05:43:22 PM
Old 07-17-2013
Ip_soft_rings_cnt parameter

Hi,
i have a backup server T5220 with a 7 1Gig aggregate. I read that for a 10 gig link ip_soft_rings_cnt should be set to 16. Is them same true for link aggregation as well. Currently ip_soft_rings_cnt is set to 2.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

$- parameter ...

I have an excert from the Rute Tutorial and Expo by paul sheer... about parameters.. so far I have understood most of them .. except this one: "$- Expands to the current option flags as specified upon invocation, by the set builtin command, or those set by the shell itself (such as the -i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

parameter

I need to pass a filename parameter in shell script and then need to validate same name in the folder, Can any one help what would be piece of code to do so. Lets folder is a and file with a is test.dat and i want to pass this parameter against the file name file_name and then want to compare... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: u263066
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how do I make dynamic parameter names? Or get the value of a parameter evaluated twi

Say I write something like the following: var1=1 var2=2 for int in 1 2 do echo "\$var$int" done I want the output to be: 1 2 Instead I get something like: $var1 $var2 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Awanka
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

use $1 parameter

Hi, I have a script and I'm passing in a parmeter $1, and I only what to pass this $1 parmeter into another script. Please see below for details for help : virtual_gateway="$1" YYYYMMDD="`date +%Y%m%d`" ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: venhart
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command that takes one parameter and then searches for the passed in parameter

Hi I am looking for a unix command or a small shell script which can takes one parameter and then searches for the passed in the parameter in any or all files under say /home/dev/ Can anyone please help me on this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankaj80
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing parameter to script, and split the parameter

i am passing input parameter 'one_two' to the script , the script output should display the result as below one_1two one_2two one_3two if then echo " Usage : <$0> <DATABASE> " exit 0 else for DB in 1 2 3 do DBname=`$DATABASE | awk -F "_" '{print $1_${DB}_$2}` done fi (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: only4satish
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get the parameter value from the parameter file in perl?

hi all, i have a parameter file of following format, i want a method which can get the value of specific parameter. parameter file format: <Parameter Name="FileLocationWindows"> <Description> The directory location of the logger file. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: laxmikant.hcl
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Resolving a parameter which is passed as parameter

Hi, I have the following files. ->cat scr.sh export TMP_DIR=/home/user/folder1 export TMP_DIR_2=/home/user/folder2 while read line do cat "$line" done<file_list.dat ------------------------ -> cat file_list.dat $TMP_DIR/file1.txt $TMP_DIR_2/file2.txt --------------------------- -> cat... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: barath
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call Script with Parameter (that has another parameter)

Hi. How do I achieve this sh /EDWH-DMT02/script/MISC/exec_sql.sh "@/EDWH-DMT02/script/others/CSM_CKC/Complete_List.sql ${file_name}" Complete_List.txt The /EDWH-DMT02/script/MISC/exec_sql.sh has two parameters and it's working fine with this sh /EDWH-DMT02/script/MISC/exec_sql.sh... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aimy
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use parameter expansion over a parameter expansion in bash.

Hello All, Could you please do help me here as I would like to perform parameter expansion in shell over a parameter expansion. Let's say I have following variable. path="/var/talend/nat/cdc" Now to get only nat I could do following. path1="${path%/*}" path1="${path1##*/}" Here... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
8 Replies
DROP 
AGGREGATE(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation DROP AGGREGATE(7) NAME
DROP_AGGREGATE - remove an aggregate function SYNOPSIS
DROP AGGREGATE [ IF EXISTS ] name ( argtype [ , ... ] ) [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] DESCRIPTION
DROP AGGREGATE removes an existing aggregate function. To execute this command the current user must be the owner of the aggregate function. PARAMETERS
IF EXISTS Do not throw an error if the aggregate does not exist. A notice is issued in this case. name The name (optionally schema-qualified) of an existing aggregate function. argtype An input data type on which the aggregate function operates. To reference a zero-argument aggregate function, write * in place of the list of input data types. CASCADE Automatically drop objects that depend on the aggregate function. RESTRICT Refuse to drop the aggregate function if any objects depend on it. This is the default. EXAMPLES
To remove the aggregate function myavg for type integer: DROP AGGREGATE myavg(integer); COMPATIBILITY
There is no DROP AGGREGATE statement in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
ALTER AGGREGATE (ALTER_AGGREGATE(7)), CREATE AGGREGATE (CREATE_AGGREGATE(7)) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 DROP AGGREGATE(7)