Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Get filelist.txt from a sftp remote server Post 302833421 by warmboy610 on Wednesday 17th of July 2013 05:25:24 AM
Old 07-17-2013
Code:
as far as i know 
Quote:
Couldn't stat remote file: Failure
mean file not found error. it wont return the return code like scp

But when I check the listFile, it is empty, which means that it does not work (I am sure that there are files inside that directory)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read from fileList.txt, copy files from directory tree

Hi, hopefully this is a fairly simple Q&A. I have a clean file list of approximately 180 filenames with no directory or slashes in front of the filename nor any extension or dot ".". I would like to read from this list, find these files recursively down through directory trees, copy the files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fxvisions
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP setting with a remote server - need help

Hi All, i want to setup a STPF setting to a remote server. Could you please help on this. The setting i have done but its still asking for password. Could anyone throw some light on the same? Thanks in advance. Pankaj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: panknil
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking the file in remote server using SFTP

Hello, I would appreciate if any one can help me on this. The below script start running at 12:30AM. Every 5 min, i go and check the remote site. If i see filewatch.txt over there, then i need to call another shell script and load the data into database. If i don't see that file, then i have to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: govindts
2 Replies

4. Programming

SFTP from one remote server to another remote server from desktop

Hi, I have 1. lappy 2. server A 3. server B Now, what i need is to run a command from lappy that will sftp a file from server A to server B. Please guide me to achieve this. -akash (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akash.mahakode
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help on cat filelist.txt |xargs -n1 find

I am trying to find all the files listed in a filelist.txt. Why cant I use something like this cat filelist.txt | xargs -n1 find $path (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonpoint
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP - Get size of file on remote server

Hi, I have a requirement where I need to do SFTP connection to remote server, get the size of the file on remote server and depending on the size, i need to get the file onto local server. Is there any command in SFTP to get the size of the file. I found one in FTP but not in SFTP (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: forums123456
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP problem......File not getting from Remote server

Hi, We are using one unix script which is using sftp command and connect to remote server and get some file form remote server. some time after running this script we are not getting any file . Could you please tell us detailed validation that is there any problem with... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: maheshkumar93@g
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Script to get files from remote server to local server through sftp without prompting for password

Hi, I am trying to automate the process of fetching files from remote server to local server through sftp. I have the username and password for the remote solaris server. But I need to give password manually everytime i run the script. Can anyone help me in automating the script such that it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssk250
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SFTP from remote server

Hi All,While sftp from remote server an error (/) is coming before the file in a script.Please find the below log. The file is on home directory on remote server. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiranparsha
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with moving files on remote server using sftp

I need to sftp a file ABC_sysdate.csv (File name with system date and timestamp) to a temporary directory on the remote server and once the file is copied I've to move the file from temporary directory to the main directory with the same name. I have to generate a new file every hour and repeat... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinup
6 Replies
Finance::Quote::Cdnfundlibrary(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Finance::Quote::Cdnfundlibrary(3)

NAME
Finance::Quote::Cdnfundlibrary - Obtain mutual fund prices from www.fundlibrary.com SYNOPSIS
use Finance::Quote; $q = Finance::Quote->new; %stockinfo = $q->fetch("canadamutual","fundlib-code"); # Can failover to other methods %stockinfo = $q->fetch("fundlibrary","fundlib-code"); # Use this module only. # NOTE: currently no failover methods exist for canadamutual DESCRIPTION
This module obtains information about Canadian Mutual Fund prices from www.fundlibrary.com. The information source "canadamutual" can be used if the source of prices is irrelevant, and "fundlibrary" if you specifically want to use www.fundlibrary.com. FUNDLIB-CODE In Canada a mutual fund does not have a unique global symbol identifier. This module uses an id that represents the mutual fund on an id used by www.fundlibrary.com. There is no easy way of fetching the id except to jump onto the fundlibrary website, look up the fund and view the url for clues to its id number. LABELS RETURNED
Information available from fundlibrary may include the following labels: exchange method link source name currency yield last nav price. The link label will be a url location for a one page snapshot that fundlibrary provides on the fund. SEE ALSO
Fundlibrary website - http://www.fundlibrary.com/ Finance::Quote perl v5.12.1 2009-10-05 Finance::Quote::Cdnfundlibrary(3)