Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Dazuko for Fedora 19
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Dazuko for Fedora 19 Post 302832167 by EdN on Saturday 13th of July 2013 04:43:13 AM
Old 07-13-2013
Dazuko for Fedora 19

KlamAV will not do auto scan. I get an error message saying
"I need to load a module called 'dazuko' first. This module will allow KlamAV to gain real-time access to files."
I tried to install dazuko with yum. It says " No package dazuko available."

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

FEDORA HELP(please)

I RECENTLY LOADED FEDORA LINUX ALL 4CD/S(FULL INSTALL). but i am getting no sound,no proper help documentation.what should i do. Please help. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ameya_shaligram
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Fedora to be or not to be?

Hiya folks, I been browsing through the forums on information regarding Fedora. I know this is the version I want but what is holding me back now is whether my computer could run it easily? I'am asking this because alot of the forum posts and replies I have read, most of them ask for the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr_Pinky
2 Replies

3. Linux

new in fedora

how i can format a usb flash memory from fedora i can see the as /dev/sda1 from terminal pls help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sadiquep
2 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Fedora 7

Hi all, Have installed Fedora 7 at home on an oldish Acer 3500. No sound and currently using what I think is a 15inch monitor (not entirely sure). Anyways, was curious to know what others "do" on their home setups. I've been more used to logging into work's HP-UX machines for the most part in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
3 Replies

5. Linux

Dual Boot Win XP And Fedora with Fedora Installed First

Hi everyone, I hope this question goes here. Anyways, I have a unique situation where my friend's comp has Fedora installed and wants to add Win XP as a dual boot without formatting the drive. Is it possible to create a partition on the current hard drive and then install win xp? I couldn't find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
4 Replies

6. Linux

Fedora 9

Hi all, I just installed fedora 9 in my PC. when i go to the terminal and i typed in "ifconfig" to get ip address, it said "command no found" I do need to type in "/sbin/ifconfig" Why do i need to type in /sbin? Another thing, what command do i use to do reverse lookup and checking... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: c00kie88
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

fedora grub help, moving to tri boot (XP, ubuntu, fedora soemething)

I will shortly be adding a fedora flavor to my devel box. I currently have XP (installed first on an ssd), ubuntu 10.04 (installed second on the first partition of a platter drive), and I want to add either Cent or SL on the second partition of the platter drive. I will probably also want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
0 Replies

8. Linux

Fedora 14

Anyone know where I can obtain a reliable download of Fedora 14? Every one I have attempted to download charges a fee and a credit card. I have the fee but no credit card. Plus I don't want a prepaid card for just a one-time purchase. :wall: This is how I feel. LOL Any advice? Thank... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aeo0868
4 Replies
yum-utils(1)															      yum-utils(1)

NAME
yum-utils - tools for manipulating repositories and extended package management SYNOPSIS
debuginfo-install - install debuginfo packages and their dependencies find-repos-of-install - report which repository the package was installed from needs-restarting - report process ids that started running before they or some component they use were updated package-cleanup - manage package cleanup, duplicates, orphaned packages and outstanding dependency problems repo-graph - outputs a full package dependency list in dot format repo-rss - generates an RSS feed from one or more repositories repoclosure - reads metadata of repositories, checks dependencies and displays list of unresolved dependencies repodiff - takes two or more repositories, returns a list of added, removed or changed packages repomanage - manages a directory of rpm packages, returns a list of newest or oldest packages in a directory repoquery - query yum repositories and get additional information on the them reposync - synchronize a remote yum repository to a local directory using yum to retrieve packages repotrack - track packages and its dependencies and downloads them show-changed-rco - list of changes to a package Requires, Conflicts and Obsoletes data from installed to a specified rpm file show-installed - gives a compact description of packages installed and makes use of comps groups in repositories verifytree - verify that a local yum repository is consistent yum-builddep - installs missing dependencies to build a specified package yum-complete-transaction - finds incomplete or aborted yum transactions and attempts to complete them yum-config-manager - toggle yum repositories, add new repositories and set main yum configuration options yum-debug-dump - creates gzipped file containing information for debugging problems yum-debug-restore - replays any transactions captured in gzipped file in yum shell yum-groups-manager - create and edit yum's group metadata yum-installed - print a compact package list making use of comps groups yumdb - query or alter the yum database yumdownloader - downloads packages from yum repositories including source RPMs DESCRIPTION
yum-utils is a collection of tools and programs for managing yum repositories, installing debug packages, source packages, extended infor- mation from repositories and administration. NOTES
See respective tools for additional help for commands without a manual page SEE ALSO
debuginfo-install(1), package-cleanup(1), repodiff(1), repoquery(1), reposync(1), repo-rss(1), show-changed-rco(1), show-installed(1), yum- downloader(1), yum-builddep(1), yum-debug-dump(1), yum-groups-manager(1), yumdb(8), yum-complete-transaction(8) AUTHOR
Shawn Starr <shawn.starr@rogers.com> yum-utils August 2011 yum-utils(1)