Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Trying to get mailx setup and running Post 302830217 by popeye on Monday 8th of July 2013 09:57:25 AM
Old 07-08-2013
Seems the firewall isnt allowing 25.

Thanks for all the help !!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is your setup ??

Am looking installing Red Hat 7.2 on an AMD-K6/2 PC and after realising that I can't use my space 80G HD due to BIOS restrictions (have resorted to using a 20G HD), was wondering what setup others use. If "Other" please indicate. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mailx error message : mailx: NUL changed to @

If I use the "Mail" link instead of the "mail" link to ../mailx I get this error. Mail so-n-so @whatever.com mailx: NUL changed to @ Unknown command: "postmaster" The email still goes through but i get the error. If I use "mail" it goes thru without the error. Any ideas?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell running setup in Korn ?

I am starting to code a few ideas of customization and tasks improvements on the office UNIX machine. My first script (see below) only contains ALIAS commands. But for some reason, when I execute it, the alias are not executed. I suspect it is because of the "#!/bin/ksh" not being recognized or... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to prevent job1 from running while job2 is running..

Hi, Please I need your expert advise on how to prevent/lock from execution job1 while job2 is still running in Unix... THanks:) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tikang
3 Replies

5. AIX

NIM server setup on etherchannel setup environment

I know that IBM's official stance is that NIM does not work on etherchannel environment, but has anyone able to get around it? I'm working on a p5-590 LPAR system, and the NIM master and clients are all on the same frame. Any help is appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdtak
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Running from Shell Vs running from RC script

Hi, i have a script which need to do behave differently when run as a startup process from init.d/ rc2.d script and when run manually from shell. How do i distinguish whether my script is run by init process or by shell?? Will the command /proc/$$/psinfo | grep "myscript" work well???... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickylife
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Running setup on a new server

I have a newly built Solaris 10 server that I want to install Sun One web server. After building the server I use FTP to copy over the web server installation files into a directory I created (/usr/local/software/JES/6.1sp8). I run ./setup and get this. bash: ./setup: Permission denied I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsander
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mailx: How to send a attachment using mailx command

Hi All, Can anyone please provide the command for sending an mail with attachment using mailx command. Thanks in Advance :) Regards, Siram. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sriram.Vedula53
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running Total Running Wild

Hi. A shell scripting newbie here. I am trying to write a script that will create a running total of Sales, and increment a counter for each Sales entry, but when I executed the program it never stopped. counter=0 Sales=0 echo "enter sales price" read sales while do let counter=counter+1... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ccccc
6 Replies

10. HP-UX

Mailx command running successfully but no mails received.

Hi, I am working on a HP-UX box. Mailx command running successfully but no mails received. Here is what I am doing rocfm@comhp73 - mailx -s "subject" abc@gmail.com < abc.txt Null message body; hope that's ok rocfm@comhp73 - echo $? 0 rocfm@comhp73 - echo "something" | mailx -v -s... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sunayna
1 Replies
eurephiadm fwprofiles(7)												  eurephiadm fwprofiles(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-fwprofiles - Configuring eurephia firewall profiles SYNOPSIS
eurephiadm fwprofiles --list|-l [-v|--verbose] [-a|--accessprofile <acc. ID>] [-f|--fw-destination <name>] [-i|--uid <user ID>] [-n|--username <username>] [-c|--certid <cert ID>] [-e|--email <e-mail address>] [-d|--digest <certificate SHA1 digest>] eurephiadm fwprofiles --add|-A [-d|--description <Description>] [-f|--fw-destination <name>] eurephiadm fwprofiles --delete|-D [-a|--accessprofile <acc. ID>] [-f|--fw-destination <name>] DESCRIPTION
The eurephia plug-in can take advantage of the OS firewall to give a fine grained access control of each OpenVPN client. The preconfigured firewall chains available to eurephia needs to be defined using this eurephiadm command. When the firewall profiles are defined here, they can be assigned to the different user accesses you have enabled. MODES
Available modes for the fwprofiles command are: -A | --add [-d|--description <Description>] [-f|--fw-destination <name>] Add a new firewall profile. Both --description and --fw-destination are required. The --description is just to give a human read- able description of the firewall profile name and is only used in the different reports available in eurephiadm. -D | --delete [-a|--accessprofile <acc. ID>] [-f|--fw-destination <name>] Delete a firewall profile. Either --accessprofile or --fw-destination must be provided. -l | --list [-v|--verbose] [-a|--accessprofile <acc. ID>] [-f|--fw-destination <name>] [-i|--uid <user ID>] [-n|--username <username>] [-c|--certid <cert ID>] [-e|--email <e-mail address>] [-d|--digest <certificate SHA1 digest>] List available firewall profiles. Without any arguments, a simple overview over all registered firewall profiles. If the --verbose argument is given, the list will be more comprehensive. The rest of the arguments are filters which is used to reduce the length of the list. Multiple filters may be added, but they will only work as additional "AND" argument in the query. -h | --help <mode> Show a help screen. Without any arguments, all modes are listed. Providing a mode will show more information about the cho- sen mode. FILTERS
These filters are used by the --list mode. -a | --accessprofile <id> Numeric ID defining the access profile ID. -f | --fw-destination <name> The firewall reference for the chain used by the OS when filtering the OpenVPN client traffic. -i | --uid <user id> Numeric user ID -n | --username <username> User name -c | --certid <certid> Numeric reference to a certificate -e | --email <email addr> e-mail address in certificates -d | --digest <SHA1 digest> Certificate SHA1 digest SEE ALSO
eurephiadm(7), eurephiadm-usercerts(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm fwprofiles(7)