Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX [Solved] Need help in date display Post 302829433 by jorendain on Thursday 4th of July 2013 11:32:51 PM
Old 07-05-2013
[Solved] Need help in date display

Hi,

I have one hp-ux sytem date display problem when viewed remotely

Code:
hostA 21: date
Fri Jul  5 11:18:51 SST 2013
hostA 22: remsh hostB -l username -n date
2013年07月05日 11時32分27秒

But on actual system it display correctlySmilie
Code:
hostB 21: date
Fri Jul  5 11:40:33 SST 2013

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date display

Hello, Is there any easy way to write a script to display the date for the previous day? I have a script which queries a sybase database, and pull the data for certain time period. I'd like to know how you can get the day for previous day, something like: date - 1! Thanks, Frank (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: FrankC
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to display a date, 30 days from the current date?

Well guys, I know the right syntax for displaying the current date is $(date). However, I am planning to send emails to some customers which displays their subscription date, and then the expiry. The expiry being 30 days from the current date. What would the right syntax be? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: xxxx
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] How to display only output of DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE , rest should be neglected

Hi All, I Have written a script through that i am calling sql file Sqlfile.sql set time on set timing on set echo on set head off set scan on set feedback on set serveroutput on set linesize 1000 DECLARE v_acc_no NUMBER(10); v_product_no NUMBER(10); BEGIN... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sujit_kashyap
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] missing date in unix

i have a file with below contents Mg_Message_count,1-Aug-12,46 Mg_Message_count,2-Aug-12,48 Mg_Message_count,3-Aug-12,48 Mg_Message_count,4-Aug-12,48 Mg_Message_count,5-Aug-12,48 Mg_Message_count,6-Aug-12,48 Mg_Message_count,7-Aug-12,42 Mg_Message_count,20-Aug-12,24... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: rabindratech
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Replace yesterday date with today's date except from the first line

Hello, I have a file like this: 2012112920121130 12345620121130msABowwiqiq 34477420121129amABamauee e7748420121130ehABeheheei in case the content of the file has the date of yesterday within the lines containing pattern AB this should be replaced by the current date. But if I use... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lilu_CK
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Date as Input

Below is my Scenario. I wrote one script to search the specific log files for Yesterdays date and gives the result. I need a script like 1. Once I run the Script, The script should ask me which date I want to search. 2. Once i enter the date, That script should search the log files for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Padmanabhan
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Previous Year Date

Hi Gurus, I would like to get the date for the previous year based on the date I specify. For e.g. If I input today's date (i.e. 20130422) I need to get 20120422. We don't have GNU and use K Shell. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks Shash (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shash
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solved: Date: Convert m to mm

Hi all, I've searched through the forum and can't find a thread specific to this question: I have a CSV file with a date column, the dates I'm given from the original file look like: "m/dd/yyyy" (UNLESS it's a double digit month, like October, where it would then show up as "mm/dd/yyyy"). Is... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mtucker6784
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Grep multiple files and display first match

I have a need to grep a large number of files, but only display the first result from each file. I have tried to use grep, but am not limited to it. I can use perl and awk as well. Please help! (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dbiggied
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Custom actions in Thunar doesn't display at all.

I have came across a few websites stating some custom actions for Thunar - crunchbang ubuntu I tried inputting the stated commands to Thunar, but it doesn't display at all in mine. I tried "gksu thunar %f" ( Opens current folder with root permissions.) , but when I right click in a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hijanoqu
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)