Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Default PHP Sites
Top Forums Web Development Default PHP Sites Post 302829339 by FreddoT on Thursday 4th of July 2013 03:34:41 PM
Old 07-04-2013
Apache already has settings for that, you can prioritise index files.

I could always have list like

Code:
no extension, .html, .php

or something like that. My point is, your query applies also to .html files.

If I reference a file called "file" then if that doesn't exist it will point to "file.html".

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

sites with the listings

Is anybody know sites with the listings of simple programs for Linux (in text mode) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Studenttt
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Sites flash

The flash you have placed in the header of the site is really really cool.. But it makes your machine lag, and its really big for ppl connecting with low speeds.. And thinking that you know this already, why dont you just make it a bit smaller? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary_w0lf
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

exam prep sites ?

iam going to study for mcse , ccna and ocp in my next couple of month and i was looking for sites with package deals .... i came across hotcerts.com . anyone knows how good is their $85 all exams package and is it worth it ???? . looking for ur responses (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelipukal
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Where are my sites hosted?

I have 5 public websites (2 different datacenters) 1. production datacenter 2. Backup datacenter. I have a global site selector which will load balance the site based on availability and load. I would like to have a script that can tell me exactly where my sites are in 2 columns. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmaq7621
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Web sites

Hi, I can't view web portal in my intranet from linux RHE, and neither to web application. My network configuration /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/fcfg-eth0 is ok, what is happen?, can you help me please. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xochitl
2 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.16. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)