Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development PHP installation on Ubuntu 12.04 Post 302828067 by DGPickett on Monday 1st of July 2013 01:58:32 PM
Old 07-01-2013
You can install a php enabled server for a high port under your id entirely.

Tomcat is a jsp/jdbc thing, but some run php there, too. It seems odd to mix! How to run PHP applications in Tomcat 7 with PHP-Java bridge?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris installation with Ubuntu and XP there..

Hi, i have for this moment Ubuntu 8.04 and XP SP2 and of course the grub loader for starting them. I donwloaded Solaris 10.5 and intend to install it but i want to know if it will rewrite the grub loader i use now (and if, it will detect all OS?) or just append the new Solaris - any case would be... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cosmin B
11 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Sybase Installation on Ubuntu

Hi, Can any one please suggest me which version of Sybase 15.x I need to dowload for installing on my laptop(Dell Inspiron 1525) having Ubuntu8.1? Thanks & Regards, Siba Sankar Nayak (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Installation issue while installing ubuntu

Hi All As i m trying to install ubuntu on my virtual PC where h/w confg is as 5GB didk n 512 mb RAm. after selecting mode option, and after pressing F6 after that screen shows some msg. And not goes to next step. What is the problem n wht i shall do?? Please provide me solution (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunray
3 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Globus 5.0.0 installation error in ubuntu 9.1

I am installing globus toolkit 5 on ubuntu, i am getting error regarding openssl build. Unable to build Openssl. I am giving the whole installer.log file below. globus@naveen-laptop:~/gt4.0.6-all-source-installer$ make | tee istaller.log /usr/local/globus//sbin/gpt-build ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naveencse
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Open Solaris Installation on XP and Ubuntu

I have installed windows XP and Ubuntu 8.10 in my PC. Now I need to install Solaris 10. I have planned to install it in a separate partition. I don't know whether the installation affect my existing OSs anyway (such as deleting the current GRUB loader). I would be very greateful if anyone reply. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Virtual-Friend
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Ubuntu server 12.04 installation

hello, i have been try installing Ubuntu server 12.04 and receiving a message: no network interface card detected. can someone help me to locate where my interface card is (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naghazky
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installation problem in Ubuntu

ins this a common problem , whenever i try installing a new package or software i usually get this failure msg: Setting up dsc-statistics-collector (201203250530-1) ... Adding system user Warning: The home dir /home/Debian-dsc-statistics you specified already exists. The system user... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: toshanshu
3 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Problems with Ubuntu installation

I recently bought a new HP Spectre x360 laptop and installed Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit) for the first time. I am seeing various bugs. I don't know if the problems are due to: (a) Hardware problems with the new laptop. (b) Software issues, i.e. Ubuntu not working with the other... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: twelth_hour
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bugs in my new Ubuntu installation

I recently bought a new HP Spectre x360 laptop and installed Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit) for the first time. I am seeing various bugs. I don't know if the problems are due to: (a) Hardware problems with the new laptop. (b) Software issues, i.e. Ubuntu not working with the other... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: twelth_hour
7 Replies
PHAR.INTERCEPTFILEFUNCS(3)						 1						PHAR.INTERCEPTFILEFUNCS(3)

Phar::interceptFileFuncs - instructs phar to intercept fopen, file_get_contents, opendir, and all of the stat-related functions

SYNOPSIS
finalpublicstatic void Phar::interceptFileFuncs (void ) DESCRIPTION
instructs phar to intercept fopen(3), readfile(3), file_get_contents(3), opendir(3), and all of the stat-related functions. If any of these functions is called from within a phar archive with a relative path, the call is modified to access a file within the phar archive. Absolute paths are assumed to be attempts to load external files from the filesystem. This function makes it possible to run PHP applications designed to run off of a hard disk as a phar application. PARAMETERS
No parameters. RETURN VALUES
EXAMPLES
Example #1 A Phar.interceptFileFuncs(3) example <?php Phar::interceptFileFuncs(); include 'phar://' . __FILE__ . '/file.php'; ?> Assuming that this phar is at /path/to/myphar.phar and it contains file.php and file2.txt, if file.php contains this code: Example #2 A Phar.interceptFileFuncs(3) example <?php echo file_get_contents('file2.txt'); ?> Normally PHP would search the current directory for file2.txt, which would translate as the directory of file.php, or the current direc- tory of a command-line user. Phar.interceptFileFuncs(3) instructs PHP to consider the current directory to be phar:///path/to/myphar.phar/ and so opens phar:///path/to/myphar.phar/file2.txt in the above example code. PHP Documentation Group PHAR.INTERCEPTFILEFUNCS(3)