Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity How can someone hack into a Linux server ? Post 302827621 by Just Ice on Sunday 30th of June 2013 01:21:44 AM
Old 06-30-2013
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Deleted Links - Please Do Not Post Replies Which Are Only Links to Other Sites

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hack CPU Utilization

Hi friends, I am currently working on an issue where i should write a program which utilizes Cpu as specified by the user. The function should be provided with an argument ( how much percentage of CPU has to be utilized by the process ) for example CPU(75) should utilize 75% of CPU. The function... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: nerdychandru
11 Replies

2. Solaris

tty hack

hi all, what i want to do when user open terminal like tty5 and do his work i want to see his terminal how can i do this (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

how to hack linux driver to delay incoming packets

hello, can anyone suggest how to delay the incoming packets ?? or how the packets are prossed inside the kernal and a way to make the packets wait a while?? it wud be vry helpful regards sameer (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameer kulkarni
7 Replies

4. Red Hat

Hack a centos Linux box

HI, I have a Centos linux box and there is interface connect to internet. I stop the iptables in this box . After a few day , I find the linux box have been hacked and install some perl script into the box . Could anyone tell me how the hacker can login into the centos box without knowing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
1 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Configure the AD Window server with Linux server(google Authenticator is installed)

Hi my name is Manju. ->I have configure the two way authentication on my linux server. ->Now I am able to apply two way authenticator on particuler user. ->Now I want to map this linux server to my AD server. ->Kindly tell me how to map AD(Active Directory) with this linux server. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjusharma128
2 Replies
RFSTAT(1)							Rfio User Commands							 RFSTAT(1)

NAME
rfstat - get information about a file or directory SYNOPSIS
rfstat directory rfstat filename DESCRIPTION
The rfstat program provides an interface to the shift remote file I/O daemon (rfiod) for getting information about a remote directory or file. The filename or directory argument is either a remote file name of the form: hostname:path or a local file name (not containing the :/ character combination). The output from the rfstat command gives information similar to that of the ls -il command for listing local files or directories, one field per line. EXAMPLE
rfstat /tmp Device : 802 Inode number : 2 Nb blocks : 16 Protection : drwxrwxrwt (41777) Hard Links : 13 Uid : 0 (root) Gid : 0 (root) Size (bytes) : 4096 Last access : Wed Jun 15 07:18:10 2011 Last modify : Wed Jun 15 07:18:10 2011 Last stat. mod. : Wed Jun 15 07:18:10 2011 SEE ALSO
rfio_stat(3), rfiod(1) NOTES
rfstat does not support regular expressions (regexp(5)) in the directory or filename argument. AUTHOR
LCG Grid Deployment Team LCG
$Date$ RFSTAT(1)