Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help using XEN in CentOS 5.9
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Help using XEN in CentOS 5.9 Post 302827535 by baris35 on Saturday 29th of June 2013 07:53:02 AM
Old 06-29-2013
Hello,
If you would like to run OpenVZ, I would like to share my experience about it under this thread.
Despite it does not support Win2k3 OS, it's very simple to create and manage VPS partitions.

Regards
Boris

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

xen

was looking for some help /tutorials on xen ..im a beginner on virtualisation ..so any help would be greatly appreciated ...p.s. whats the basic difference between para and full virtualisation (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarunicon
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

xen vnc not working in Centos

i configured XEN to use port 5902 and it worked. I installed vncserver on the host machine. Now when i connect to 5902 it redirects me to the centos machine not to the XEN guest. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrjoli021
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

need help in installing Xen on Centos 6

Hello folks, I am trying to install Xen on centos 6! Kindly check out the following screen shots! What should I do? Regards (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

How to Upgrade Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image on Vmware workstation

Dear Linux Experts, On my windows 7 desktop with the help of Vmware workstation (Version 7.1), created virtual machine and installed Centos 5.7 successfully using ISO image. Query : Is this possible to upgrade the Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image to Centos version 5.8?.. if yes kindly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananthcn
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Help with setting up Networking for XEN on CentOS 5.9

Hey guys, I've reached the point of setting up VM's on XEN but the net installations seem to be failing when I am in the netinstall on the actual VM, so this leads me to believe that the networking on the host machine is not set up correctly. I am running CentOS 5.9 along with XEN and was just... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mccabec123
0 Replies
XEN-UPDATE-IMAGE(8)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				       XEN-UPDATE-IMAGE(8)

NAME
xen-update-image - Update the software installed upon offline Xen images. SYNOPSIS
xen-update-image [options] imageName1 imageName2 .. imageNameN Help Options: --help Show this scripts help information. --manual Read this scripts manual. --version Show the version number and exit. General Options: --dir Specify the directory which contains the image(s). --lvm Specify the LVM volume group which contains the image(s). --evms Specify the EVMS container which contains the image(s). OPTIONS
--dir Specify the directory which contains the image(s). --evms Specify the EVMS container which contains the image(s). --help Show the script help. --lvm Specify the LVM volume group which contains the image(s). --manual Read the manual. --version Show the version number and exit. DESCRIPTION
xen-update-image is a simple script which allows you to update a Xen image of Debian which has been created with xen-create-image. It does this by mounting the image inside a temporary directory then running: apt-get update apt-get upgrade NOTE If the image is already running within Xen this will cause corruption otherwise it will allow you to update your image without booting it. EXAMPLES
The following assumes there are two images which are not currently running. The images are called 'test.my.flat', and 'x11.my.flat'. Updating both images can be accomplished by executing: xen-update-images --dir=/home/xen test.my.flat x11.my.flat AUTHORS
Steve Kemp, http://www.steve.org.uk/ Axel Beckert, http://noone.org/abe/ StA~Xphane Jourdois LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2005-2009 by Steve Kemp, (c) 2010 by The Xen-Tools Development Team. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The LICENSE file contains the full text of the license. 4.3.1 2012-06-30 XEN-UPDATE-IMAGE(8)