Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help using XEN in CentOS 5.9
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Help using XEN in CentOS 5.9 Post 302827535 by baris35 on Saturday 29th of June 2013 07:53:02 AM
Old 06-29-2013
Hello,
If you would like to run OpenVZ, I would like to share my experience about it under this thread.
Despite it does not support Win2k3 OS, it's very simple to create and manage VPS partitions.

Regards
Boris

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

xen

was looking for some help /tutorials on xen ..im a beginner on virtualisation ..so any help would be greatly appreciated ...p.s. whats the basic difference between para and full virtualisation (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarunicon
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

xen vnc not working in Centos

i configured XEN to use port 5902 and it worked. I installed vncserver on the host machine. Now when i connect to 5902 it redirects me to the centos machine not to the XEN guest. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrjoli021
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

need help in installing Xen on Centos 6

Hello folks, I am trying to install Xen on centos 6! Kindly check out the following screen shots! What should I do? Regards (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

How to Upgrade Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image on Vmware workstation

Dear Linux Experts, On my windows 7 desktop with the help of Vmware workstation (Version 7.1), created virtual machine and installed Centos 5.7 successfully using ISO image. Query : Is this possible to upgrade the Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image to Centos version 5.8?.. if yes kindly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananthcn
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Help with setting up Networking for XEN on CentOS 5.9

Hey guys, I've reached the point of setting up VM's on XEN but the net installations seem to be failing when I am in the netinstall on the actual VM, so this leads me to believe that the networking on the host machine is not set up correctly. I am running CentOS 5.9 along with XEN and was just... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mccabec123
0 Replies
TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs::Motif(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs::Motif(3pm)

NAME
TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs::Motif - class for unprocessed motifs and associated numerical scores created by the Gibbs program SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs::Motif is used to store and manipulate unprocessed motifs and associated numerical scores created by the Gibbs program. You do not normally want to create a TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs::Motif yourself. They are created by running TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs FEEDBACK
Please send bug reports and other comments to the author. AUTHOR - Boris Lenhard and Wynand Alkema Boris Lenhard <Boris.Lenhard@cgb.ki.se> Wynand Alkema <Wynand.Alkema@cgb.ki.se> APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are preceded with an underscore. MAP Title : MAP Usage : my $map_score = $motif->MAP; Function: returns MAP score for the detected motif (This is a backward compatibility method. For consistency, you should use $motif->tag('MAP_score') instead Returns : float (a scalar) Args : none Other methods TFBS::PatterGen::Motif::Gibbs inherits from TFBS::PatternGen::Motif, which inherits from TFBS::Matrix. Please consult the documentation of those modules for additional available methods. perl v5.14.2 2008-01-24 TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs::Motif(3pm)