Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mysqldump rotate backup
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Mysqldump rotate backup Post 302825821 by timgolding on Tuesday 25th of June 2013 08:02:48 AM
Old 06-25-2013
Thanks that seems to work Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

mysqldump script without hardcode password

OS: Linux ambglx02 2.6.16.60-0.21-default #1 Tue May 6 12:41:02 UTC 2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux Shell: bash Currently I have a mysqldump script to backup my mysql database, the command is as below: /opt/novell/mysql/bin/mysqldump --add-drop-table -u root -p -h mydb > /home/john/mydb.sql ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bulkbiz
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mysqldump bus error - cored dumped

hi, I need to backup a database but I'm getting the error "bus error - core dumped" just after I run mysqldump command. The server has installed solaris 9. Any help would be appreciated (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dahr
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mysqldump slowing down the process?

Hi All, I have a data calculation process-a perl script running each and every hour which will do some calculations on the data stored in a mysql server. Normally it tooks around 2minutes (max) to complete. But in case if i did any actions on the linux box where the database is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed for mysqldump command

I want to take a backup of a database and redirect the output of the whole process to a log file. I am using the below command: mysqldump -A --add-drop-table > mysql-daily-backup.sql &> /tmp/backup_log/mysql.log Is there anything wrong with the syntax? ---------- Post updated at 08:32 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with my crontab file, using mysqldump

My crontab file tells cron to run a certain shell script at 10:30 AM every day. The shell script backs up my database with mysqldump and then runs a sed script that does some editing of the backup file. I have programmed the shell script to write an error message to a file I have in my home... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ultrix
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync backup mode(--backup) Are there any options to remove backup folders on successful deployment?

Hi Everyone, we are running rsync with --backup mode, Are there any rsync options to remove backup folders on successful deployment? Thanks in adv. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MVEERA
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mysqldump certain tables

Hi, I have to upload part of my database periodically when i make changes to product data etc. However I only want to upload certain tables. We suffer from bandwidth chock here, so i want to write a couple of separate scripts that upload parts of the database that changed. The database is large... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: timgolding
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Help with automatically Import from special mysqldump

Hi @ all I need a little bit help with a tricky problem ... Here´s the situation: We´ve 2 MySQL-Servers, one is productive, the other is Backup. At the productive Server there runs every 2 hours a cron Job which does a Dump from MySQL-DB with script 'automysqlbackup.sh' and copy it then... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackcracker
7 Replies
XScreenSaver(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   XScreenSaver(1)

NAME
xjack - all work and no play makes jack a dull boy SYNOPSIS
xjack [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-delay usecs] DESCRIPTION
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. XENVIRONMENT All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997 by Jamie Zawinski. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a fnord dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. AUTHOR
Jamie Zawinski <jwz@jwz.org>, 15-Nov-97. X Version 11 18-sep-97 XScreenSaver(1)