Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to enable ncp
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to enable ncp Post 302821341 by Corona688 on Friday 14th of June 2013 11:50:52 AM
Old 06-14-2013
192.168.168.21 doesn't look like a valid IP address to me.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to enable rsh

HELP..... How to enable and disable RSH in solaris 8 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gini
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unable to login to zone after enable BSM

hi i am not able to the zones after i enable BSM, but i am able to login using "zlogin -S" option. is there any command which i can use to troubleshoot. thanks a lot! :cool: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: legato
0 Replies

3. Solaris

enable log

dear all i want to enable the below logs can you help me /var/adm/xferlog /var/spool/uucp/.Admin thanx you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: murad.jaber
0 Replies

4. Linux

How to enable Hibernate

Hi, I want to enable hibernate in my machine. when i click hibernate option, it is throwing message that hibernate is not enabled in kernel. earlier, i was hibernating in the same machine with windows os. any idea ? Thx in advance. Siva (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sivaswami
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

how do i enable messaging

hi guyz i work as a system administrator for some organization(am a newbie). one of the solaris machines is loaded with the messenger server...all configured by a former administrator. my task was to create user accounts for the mail and calendar services and as i checked its not working .....i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: henokia4j
0 Replies

6. AIX

How to enable XDMCP?

Hello everyone, I installed AIX the other day (several times!) but I can't get XDMCP to work. I remember from when I installed it the last time it worked out of the box. So why doesn't it work now? This is the error message I get: XDMCP fatal error: Session failed Session 2 failed for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kotzkroete
3 Replies

7. Fedora

Enable a Key

Hi team, Print Screen key is disabled in my machine. How can i enable it?? How do i do that via command line?? Or tell me in GUI.. Am using Linux Fedora 14 OS. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adhi
2 Replies

8. SCO

Auditing: how to enable?

edit: solution found Auditing Quick Start and Compatibility Notes (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to enable SeLinux on RHEL 7

I worked all night on creating an RHEL 7 template customized for our private cloud and almost had it ready. While doing the final part, enabling GDM, I made the blunder of disabling SELINUX. Now I am not able to re-enable or put into permissive mode again. Earlier, when this happened on RHEL 6... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish51392111
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Enable lpfc changes!

Hi Folks! I am writing a script which changes lpfc.conf if there it has been setup on RHEL BOXes, do I need to put dracut -f for enabling it? I am not sure, Can someone help! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
6 Replies
TCPDROP(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						TCPDROP(8)

NAME
tcpdrop -- drop TCP connections SYNOPSIS
tcpdrop local-address local-port foreign-address foreign-port tcpdrop [-l] -a DESCRIPTION
The tcpdrop command may be used to drop TCP connections from the command line. If -a is specified then tcpdrop will attempt to drop all active connections. The -l flag may be given to list the tcpdrop invocation to drop all active connections one at a time. If -a is not specified then only the connection between the given local address local-address, port local-port, and the foreign address foreign-address, port foreign-port, will be dropped. Addresses and ports may be specified by name or numeric value. Both IPv4 and IPv6 address formats are supported. The addresses and ports may be separated by periods or colons instead of spaces. EXIT STATUS
The tcpdrop utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. EXAMPLES
If a connection to httpd(8) is causing congestion on a network link, one can drop the TCP session in charge: # sockstat -c | grep httpd www httpd 16525 3 tcp4 192.168.5.41:80 192.168.5.1:26747 The following command will drop the connection: # tcpdrop 192.168.5.41 80 192.168.5.1 26747 The following command will drop all connections but those to or from port 22, the port used by sshd(8): # tcpdrop -l -a | grep -vw 22 | sh SEE ALSO
netstat(1), sockstat(1) AUTHORS
Markus Friedl <markus@openbsd.org> Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org> BSD
January 30, 2013 BSD