Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Ssh to remote access point http server Post 302820435 by Corona688 on Wednesday 12th of June 2013 04:07:15 PM
Old 06-12-2013
I take it my advice worked? Which method did you use?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Access environment variables on remote host using ssh

How can i access environment variables on remote host using ssh example: # Remote server $ echo $MAIL /var/spool/mail/gacf $ # Local server $ ssh gacf@server1 'echo $MAIL' /var/mail/gacf $ Expected to find: $ ssh gacf@server1 'echo $MAIL' /var/spool/mail/gacf $ (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brendan76
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can a script runned in local server access remote server?

Hi, Im creating a script that is supposed to run commands on remote server using sftp. My script is as below: #!/bin/ksh sftp remote_server mypassword cd /u08/mydir/allfiles mget * .. But this is what I got when I runned the script: Connecting to remote server...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: luna_soleil
3 Replies

3. Linux

Create VNC Session on remote machine on which ssh access is denied

Hi Folks, I want to create VNC session on the Remote RHEL machine on which ssh access is denied. Is there any way so that I can create VNC session without ssh access. Let me know all possible ways! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gydave
1 Replies

4. Programming

Sending and Receiving data between Client, HTTP Proxy, and Remote Server

I am having problems receiving data from a remote server. It seems that I can send an HTTP request to any host such as http://www.google.com, but I can't get a reply. I'm sending the host a HTTP 1.0 request that is formatted as such: GET / HTTP/1.0 Host: http://www.google.com Connection:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shubham92
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Access to Remote tty cli via ssh

Scenario: I would like the ability to be able to use the cli on a client that has remotely connected to me via my ssh server in my office and use their terminal to work remotely if I am in another remote location. Ex. The client reverse ssh's to my remote ssh server in my office. ssh... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multi server access through remote server using ssh

Team, Presently I have 5 ip address kept in ip_abc1 file, for each of the ip address listed, i need to login on each ipaddress one at a time and login as below for that specific ip address ssh -p 8101 karaf@<ip.address_for the specific ip address as logged in> password features:list... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: whizkidash
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do I require remote login access to a windows server to transfer files from a UNIX server

Hi All I need to transfer a file from a UNIX server to a windows server. I saw that it is possible to do this using scp command by looking at the forum listed below: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
2 Replies
HWLOC-ASSEMBLER-REMOTE(1)					       hwloc						 HWLOC-ASSEMBLER-REMOTE(1)

NAME
hwloc-assembler-remote - Assemble multiple remote host topologies SYNOPSIS
hwloc-assembler-remote [options] output.xml host1 host2 ... OPTIONS
--ssh <ssh> Use the given ssh command (and options) to connect to remote hosts. --lstopo-path <path> Use the given path as the remote lstopo command when gathering remote topologies. By default, lstopo is taken from the PATH envi- ronment variable. --lstopo-opts <opts> Pass the given lstopo options when gathering remote topologies. --show Display the resulting topology before exit. -v --verbose Verbose messages. DESCRIPTION
hwloc-assembler-remote is a frontend to hwloc-assembler. It takes care of retrieving the remote nodes' topologies before assembling them with hwloc-assembler. EXAMPLES
To assemble three nodes topologies: $ hwloc-assembler-remote output.xml host1 host2 host3 To assemble the topology of a multi-process MPI job defined as a machinefile: $ hwloc-assembler-remote output.xml `cat machinefile | sort | uniq` RETURN VALUE
Upon successful execution, hwloc-assembler-remote returns 0. hwloc-assembler-remote will return nonzero if any kind of error occurs, such as (but not limited to) failure to parse the command line. SEE ALSO
hwloc(7), lstopo(1), hwloc-assembler(1) 1.4.1 Feb 27, 2012 HWLOC-ASSEMBLER-REMOTE(1)