Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RHEL6.2 Santiago Audio Issue
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support RHEL6.2 Santiago Audio Issue Post 302819445 by babinlonston on Tuesday 11th of June 2013 10:33:17 AM
Old 06-11-2013
RHEL6.2 Santiago Audio Issue

Hi All Linux Experts ,

Need Urgent help , im using RHEL6.2 Santiago , While playing Song its not playing Properly its jerking Voice breaking breaking ... Cant Hear Properly , And im using Intel DG61HO Motherboard With intel i3 Processor , Please Help me to get fixed this issue ... And cant install vlc mediaplayer , i have installed some of the plugins suck as ffmepg and lame so what no i can hear Sound and can able to watch Movies but its not playing properly just keep on jerking on Sound have jerking issue , but Movies are playing smoothly ....

Even i have played songs in Website the same issue happens

Hope ill get solution as soon as possible

---------- Post updated at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous update was at 09:49 AM ----------

Hello Any one there to help me out from this ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

whats new in rhel6

hi everyone please tell me what is new in rhel 6 version,than rhel 5 or rhel 5.5? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dipanjan123
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

3D effects on RHEL6 OC

Hello, I just installed RHEL6 OC on my T61p. It's great! Just for fun I'd like to use some fancy cool Desktop effects. I tried to enable 3D Desktop effects from OC Welcome Center but it gave me error message: Accelerated 3D graphics is not available. Desktop effects require hardware 3D support.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: susja
7 Replies

3. Red Hat

3d effects in rhel6

I installed rhel 6.0 in my laptop but it is not upporting 3d graphics of rhel6 and i am getting an error message "Accelerated 3d graphics not available Desktop effects require hardware 3D support." my laptop is dll studio 1558 and my graphic card is ATI Radeon 5470 with 1 gb dedicated ram. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nileshgupta
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

Installation of java on RHEL6

HI all, I am trying to install java on RHEL 6 in a vm. Can any one Help me How to install Java on RHEL6. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saisrinivas99
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

Channel bonding Issue - Bond0 interface not getting up in on RHEL6

Hello, I am trying to set up Channel Bonding on a RHEL6 Virtual Box VM. I have 2 ethernet cards on the machine which are set up in Internal Network mode. I followed all the steps exactly as mentioned in the RHEL6 deployment Guide, but for some reason i think results are not correct. Here are my... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
13 Replies

6. Red Hat

Mount problem in RHEL6

Hi Folks, I am trying to mount an AIX server in Linux 6, I am able to mount the path under the mount point of /mnt and also can view on df -h. But, under the /mnt there is no content ... its empty. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Keys not working after installing redhat santiago

Hi Guys, I have installed redhat santiago on my system but keys ar not working properly after installation , like for | (pipeline) it types "~" and for other special keys also. also man command doesnt work pls help (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jcpratap
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

[RHEL6.1] Installation phpmyadmin

Hi, i'm trying to install PhpMyAdmin on my RHEL 6.1 but when i do : yum install phpmyadmin it gives me this : Error: Package: php-common-5.5.8-1.el6.remi.i686 (remi-php55) Requires: libssl.so.10(libssl.so.10) Error: Package: php-5.5.8-1.el6.remi.i686 (remi-php55) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: talkk
1 Replies

9. Slackware

Problems with audio recording in Audacity 2.0.5. Slackware64 14.1; Intel HD Audio.

I'm trying to record audio using Audacity 2.0.5 installed from SlackBuilds. My system is 64-bit Slackware 14.1 and a sound card is Intel HD Audio. I didn't change my sound system to OSS. (Default sound system in Slackware 14.1 is ALSA, isn't it?) First, I set Internal Microphone slider in KMix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qzxcvbnm
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

Multipath issue in RHEL6.5 32-bit

I am facing problems with native multipath of the OS RHEL 6.5 (32-bit). One of the two paths of random Logical disks are not going neither failing back unless we reboot the system.what could be the reason? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sahil Sharma
1 Replies
oss_audigyls(7) 						    OSS Devices 						   oss_audigyls(7)

NAME
oss_audigyls - Creative Labs CA106 (AudigyLS/SBLive 24bit) driver. DESCRIPTION
Open Sound System driver for Creative Labs Audigy2-LS and SBLive 24bit 7.1 soundcards. Audigy-LS device characteristics: o 8/16/24 bit playback/record o mono/stereo/4/5.1 playback o 8KHz to 192Khz sample rate. AUDIGYLS MODELS There are 2 models of the AudigyLS device: one with an AC97 codec called the AudigyLS and the one without called the SBLive 7.1. Essen- tially they are the same chip but behave a bit differently. When playing AC3 on the AudigyLS (the one with the AC97 mixer) - you need to ensure that the igain slider is set to 0. AUDIGYLS MIXER o The AudigyLS has 4 mixer controls for each channel. o The "spread" button will simply duplicate the front audio on the other 3 channels so that every speaker is playing what the front L/R is playing. o LoopBack recording allows you to capture any channel that's playing audio. o Record Volume slider just adjusts the input gain. o Record Source selector selects the input. o The "recmon" button enables a passthrough of the analog input signal. o Monitor Volume slider sets the passthrough gain if recmon is enabled. OPTIONS
o audigyls_spdif_enable=0|1 The Audigy LS has a versa-jack (orange) that can be set as SPDIF output or the Side-Surround left/right speak- ers in a 7.1 setup. When set as SPDIF, you can get play PCM/AC3 audio to a Dolby(R) capable receiver. FILES
/etc/oss4/conf/oss_audigyls.conf Device configuration file AUTHOR
4Front Technologies 16 December 2012 oss_audigyls(7)