Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with Shell script code
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with Shell script code Post 302806083 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 12th of May 2013 12:07:22 PM
Old 05-12-2013
How about:
Code:
left=${A[@]#"${A[0]}"}
if [ -z "$left" ]; then
  echo Ok
fi

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 05-13-2013 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: Added double quotes around A[0]
These 3 Users Gave Thanks to Scrutinizer For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Pl explain the shell script code

if then ROLLBACK=1 ; elif then echo "Nothing to install!" ; echo "Exiting." ; exit 0; Plz explaing what is the ${1:-0} in if loop?:) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ysrikanth
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

code formatter for shell script

hello, do anybody know a program to format a shell script code ? i tried "editrocket.com" but this product doesn't format a shell script code. i searched for programs but can't find a shell script code formatter. i have to change a shell script and the style of code is ..... regards (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bora99
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert C code in shell script

Hi, Anybody know on how to insert C code in shell script. I am writing BLOB data to a database table in C but I don't know on how to insert the C code in shell script. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: badbunny9316
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Explain this shell script code.

Hi i am new to shell script can any one please explain me the code below which is written for execution of python scripts which are located in same folder. please explain the code line by line ls *.py > xx while do read myline || break python $myline done<xx Thanks Mukthyar.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mukthar1255
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Code java in script shell

Hello; Is it possible to insert Java code in a shell script, if so how please? Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
0 Replies

6. Programming

Script shell in java code

Hello, Please i want to insert this code in a java program because i need to call a java function inside the while: Please how can i do? thank you so much (9 Replies)
9 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script Shell in java code

Hello, I try to run a script shell from a java program: but it runs only if i do :chmod 777 myShellScript in the terminal Please how can i insert chmod 777 in my java code without going through the terminal? Thank you (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to capture the exit code of a shell script in a perl script.?

hi, i want to pop up an alert box using perl script. my requirement is. i am using a html page which calls a perl script. this perl script calls a shell script.. after the shell script ends its execution, i am using exit 0 to terminate the shell script successfully and exit 1 to terminate the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Colour code in shell script

Hello, I am trying to colour code a single word in whole line. Can you please help. I am able to colour code the whole line but not able to do only for single word Query) I want to echo below line and colur code red to word FAILED only. This server is FAILED in check. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script code not really understandable for me

I have a script: DAYS=10 print_usage() { echo "\n" echo "Usage: $PROG dir1 " echo " This program will delete all file/directories that are beyond " echo " 'x days' old." echo " -days - This flag allows you to define x... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: digioleg54
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)