Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Paypal / iptables
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Paypal / iptables Post 302799091 by darkman_hr on Thursday 25th of April 2013 05:54:13 PM
Old 04-25-2013
Hm you're right about ssl.. didn't think of that. makes sense.
As for IP .. hm... surely I could add it to dnsmasq.conf and hosts file.. but would it work? hm.. perhaps it just may.... I know of 4 dns to be resolved in order to get this throu... paypal.com www.paypal.com . paypalobjects.com and www.paypalobjects.com ... it just might work if I ground them to single of their resolved ip... Nice thinking, thanks for the insight.. that's good idea...

Whish there is module for iptables to always check domain name when hit is made... not just at time you add rule to kernel...

perhaps there is something like that? Would be even better.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

donation paypal error

i'd like to donate but paypal is not functioning properly. after i login, the credit card default is always my old and i can't change it to the new one. i go to paypal, there's no option to delete previous credit card, i can add, but still when going to the first instruction, it's the same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Curl to Access PayPal

can anyone please help me with this? i know paypal is a secure site, so a code like the below would be needed. but that's where i get stuck. curl -s -K https://www.paypal.com I need to be able to curl to paypal and download a list of latest purchases. i know there HAS to be a way to do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
0 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD