Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Paypal / iptables
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Paypal / iptables Post 302799001 by darkman_hr on Thursday 25th of April 2013 03:10:45 PM
Old 04-25-2013
We are small city where wireless is shared by our users... but occasionally (seasonally) we have tourists and small donation of $1 per day is required if you're that type of user.

Now.. everything is blocked and locked to linux machine but paypal needs to be allowed so user can pay which is then redirected back to database and server let's customer surf.

Right now I have 100 ip's in my database that is directly pointing to paypal servers.. but table seems lot large for just one page..

Any simpler thing I could do? I think mikrotik OS (how they call it) have some sort of local transparent proxy just for that page..? how do I setup that?

Perhaps connmark entire connection and mark it so that whenever keyword "paypal" is in packet is forwarded to local http proxy?

uhh.. hope I explaied it.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

donation paypal error

i'd like to donate but paypal is not functioning properly. after i login, the credit card default is always my old and i can't change it to the new one. i go to paypal, there's no option to delete previous credit card, i can add, but still when going to the first instruction, it's the same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Curl to Access PayPal

can anyone please help me with this? i know paypal is a secure site, so a code like the below would be needed. but that's where i get stuck. curl -s -K https://www.paypal.com I need to be able to curl to paypal and download a list of latest purchases. i know there HAS to be a way to do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
0 Replies
CHECK-ZONE-EXPIRATION(1p)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 CHECK-ZONE-EXPIRATION(1p)

NAME
check-zone-expiration SYNOPSIS
# check-zone-expiration dnssec-tools.org paypal.com dnssec-tools.org will expire in 26 days, 2 hours, 16 minutes, 36 seconds paypal.com will expire in 12 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes, 1 second # check-zone-expiration -m 1123200 dnssec-tools.org paypal.com paypal.com will expire in 12 days, 17 hours, 6 minutes, 22 seconds DESCRIPTION
The check-zone-exiration script reports how long until a zone will expire by querying for the zone's (top level) RRSIG and calculating how much time is left before the signatures will no longer be valid. It will then report how much time is left in human readable form. If the -m switch is provided with a time argument (in seconds), it will only print output for zones that have less than that time left. OPTIONS
-m STRING --minimum-reporting=STRING Minimum reporting time, or else be silent for the zone COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2012-2012 SPARTA, Inc. All rights reserved. See the COPYING file included with the DNSSEC-Tools package for details. AUTHOR
Wes Hardaker, hardaker@tislabs.com SEE ALSO
donuts(1) perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 CHECK-ZONE-EXPIRATION(1p)