Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Paypal / iptables
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Paypal / iptables Post 302798997 by Corona688 on Thursday 25th of April 2013 02:27:54 PM
Old 04-25-2013
Unless you want to start personally authorizing every individual bank, escrow agency, and webmail provider in the world, I wouldn't even try policing ssl connections.

Explain the bigger picture here. What exactly are you blocking and not, with what goal?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

donation paypal error

i'd like to donate but paypal is not functioning properly. after i login, the credit card default is always my old and i can't change it to the new one. i go to paypal, there's no option to delete previous credit card, i can add, but still when going to the first instruction, it's the same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Curl to Access PayPal

can anyone please help me with this? i know paypal is a secure site, so a code like the below would be needed. but that's where i get stuck. curl -s -K https://www.paypal.com I need to be able to curl to paypal and download a list of latest purchases. i know there HAS to be a way to do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
0 Replies
SSL_set_fd(3)							      OpenSSL							     SSL_set_fd(3)

NAME
SSL_set_fd - connect the SSL object with a file descriptor SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> int SSL_set_fd(SSL *ssl, int fd); int SSL_set_rfd(SSL *ssl, int fd); int SSL_set_wfd(SSL *ssl, int fd); DESCRIPTION
SSL_set_fd() sets the file descriptor fd as the input/output facility for the TLS/SSL (encrypted) side of ssl. fd will typically be the socket file descriptor of a network connection. When performing the operation, a socket BIO is automatically created to interface between the ssl and fd. The BIO and hence the SSL engine inherit the behaviour of fd. If fd is non-blocking, the ssl will also have non-blocking behaviour. If there was already a BIO connected to ssl, BIO_free() will be called (for both the reading and writing side, if different). SSL_set_rfd() and SSL_set_wfd() perform the respective action, but only for the read channel or the write channel, which can be set independently. RETURN VALUES
The following return values can occur: 0 The operation failed. Check the error stack to find out why. 1 The operation succeeded. SEE ALSO
SSL_get_fd(3), SSL_set_bio(3), SSL_connect(3), SSL_accept(3), SSL_shutdown(3), ssl(3) , bio(3) 1.0.1e 2014-06-17 SSL_set_fd(3)