Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing Programming parallel for C++ and Python application Post 302791023 by figaro on Sunday 7th of April 2013 04:42:51 PM
Old 04-07-2013
I am getting concerned that our compiled Boost-code is getting bloated. We will be experimenting with basic C++ functions as if there was only one core and no Boost, then add MPI pragmas to the C++ code and finally add user functionality (screens, post-processing etc) in Python.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

ftp application using socket programming

i have made a ftp application in socket programming which uses TCP/IP .. i have the problem runing the only problem is on the client side i take the user input for the file to be downloaded from the command promt. write(s, argv, strlen(argv)+1); // this is how i write in client side argv is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: toughguy2handle
1 Replies

2. Programming

Modifying sniffex.c to include concepts of parallel programming or threads

HI For the past 1 week i have been trying to include the concepts of parallel programming or thread in the sniffex.c code. Haven't been able to.. Please suggest sm appropriate modifications to the following code: /* * sniffex.c * * Sniffer example of TCP/IP packet capture using... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aka.bhagvanji
1 Replies

3. Debian

Programming, Python.

I do some Python programming in windows, understand how to use python in windows... However I do not know how to use python in Linux. I do know the commands n such are the same but there isn't any IDLE or anything its ran straight from the terminal by typing python but I have never used python that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cryptek
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python Programming for asn1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python GNU parallel single command on multiple cores

Hello, I have a 4 core machine. Here is my initial script cd /work/ python script.py input.txt output.txt 1 2 3 This script runs for 1.5hrs. So I read across the web and figured out that you can use GNU parallel to submit multiple jobs using parallel. But I am not sure if I can run... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Redploymnet of python application on UNIX Server

I have created the python application, which was deployed on UNIX server but due to some certain issues I have to redeploy the application every time while logging in to the server I am trying to make it work permanently on that server even when I am not using the UNIX server also Any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varul29
1 Replies
ERIC4_RE(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ERIC4_RE(1)

NAME
eric4_re - a GUI editor for Python style regular expressions SYNOPSIS
eric4_re [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the eric4_re command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. eric4_re is a graphical editor and debugger for Python style regular expressions (using the Python re module). It has support for all of Python's own syntax extensions like named groups. This program is a part of the eric4 IDE but can be used as a standalone application as well. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h, --help Show summary of options. -v, --version Show version of program. SEE ALSO
eric4(1), eric4_api(1), eric4_compare(1), eric4_configure(1), eric4_diff(1), eric4_doc(1), eric4_editor(1), eric4_helpviewer(1), eric4_iconeditor(1), eric4_plugininstall(1), eric4_pluginrepository(1), eric4_pluginuninstall(1), eric4_qregexp(1), eric4_sqlbrowser(1), eric4_tray(1), eric4_trpreviewer(1), eric4_uipreviewer(1), eric4_unittest(1), eric4_webbrowser(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Torsten Marek <shlomme@gmx.net>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). January 31, 2010 ERIC4_RE(1)