Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New bee in the market.
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers New bee in the market. Post 302786567 by jimmy666 on Wednesday 27th of March 2013 06:16:22 PM
Old 03-27-2013
So what'd you suggest VBE ? That i should stick to it no matter how long how i'd have to wait ,if yes then what stepping stones i should undertake to shorten up the waiting period as its already been 1 year for me. Is the fundamentals of unix enough to face interviews ? what'd be the expectations from a freshers with no experience and no certifications ?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A question on the unix market

Does anyone have an idea of what the installed base of UNIX servers is? I'm especially interested in UNIX email servers. If anyone knows where I can go to get this sort of information, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tshore
1 Replies

2. AIX

How big is the AIX market?

Does anyone have any info on the actual size of the global AIX market is in terms of physical machines (RS/6000, pSeries, System p, IBMp)? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elias
8 Replies
clear_wait(9r)															    clear_wait(9r)

NAME
clear_wait - General: Clears the wait condition SYNOPSIS
void clear_wait( thread_t thread, int result, boolean_t interrupt_only ); ARGUMENTS
Specifies a pointer to the thread Specifies the outcome of the wait. You can pass one of the following values: This is a normal wakeup. The timeout period expired. The clear_wait routine interrupted the wakeup. Specifies a Boolean value that indicates how the clear_wait routine clears the wait condition. You can pass one of the following values: Clears the wait condition only if the kernel thread is waiting in an interruptible state. Clears the wait condition under any circumstances. DESCRIPTION
The clear_wait routine clears the wait condition for the specified kernel thread and starts executing the kernel thread, if appropriate. If the kernel thread is interruptible and is still waiting for the event, clear_wait sets the kernel thread state to TH_RUN and places it on the run queue. RETURN VALUES
None SEE ALSO
Routines: assert_wait_mesg(9r), mpsleep(9r), thread_block(9r), thread_wakeup(9r), thread_wakeup_one(9r) clear_wait(9r)