Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Find users in 24 hour
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Find users in 24 hour Post 302786511 by DGPickett on Wednesday 27th of March 2013 03:35:30 PM
Old 03-27-2013
Yes, in the Internet age, Googling skills are most important, after the imagination that says there might already be! It's not what you know any more!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl find directory only if modified in last hour

I want a one liner perl command to find a directory only if the modified time is within the last hour I am running this on windows - and I will define a variable for the result. So for example I want to return value of 1 for the variable if the modified time of d:\test1 is within the last... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Find any spike in CPU usage a hour ago

Folks, I need to find out from the system logs ( or elsewhere ) if the CPU utilization reached say 90% an hour ago from now. Is there a way out. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavera
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files modified in last hour sunOS 5.10

trying to find a way to locate files modified in the last hour in a shell script, unfortunately the command 'find . -mmin -60' is not supported on SunOS 5.10 (works on OpenSolaris 5.11 :mad:) Does anyone know a method of doing this in shell script on 5.10? cheers (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: rich@ardz
19 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP UNIX: How to find files which are older than one hour.

HP Unix Version: HP-UX B.11.31 U ia64 Question I look for script or command to find files which are older than one hour. Tried below; # set the file time to 1 hours ago touch -t 201307160700 ./touchfile find /app/grid/product/11.2.0.3/rdbms/audit -name '*.aud' -type f ! -newer... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siva SQL
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

List last 1 hour files with out FIND command

Hi Friends, Can we have an alternate command to list last 1hour files with out FIND command? Thanks Suresh (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh3566
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find the files created within one hour in Solaris?

Hi Gurus, I want to find the file created within one hour in solaris. I have tried below command, but it is no lucky. $find . -mtime -1/24, -name "abc*" above command give me the file name which created two hours ago find . -cmin -60, -name "abc*" above command I got error as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to find files older than 1 hour

Hi, Out of a list of files in a directory, I want to find the files which were created/modified more than 1 hour ago. I am using HP -UNIX and it does not support the argument -mmin. Please advise. I am using # !/bin/sh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhilmil
4 Replies
listusers(1)						      General Commands Manual						      listusers(1)

NAME
listusers - display user login data SYNOPSIS
groups] logins] DESCRIPTION
The command displays data concerning user logins. The output shows the user login and the comment field value (for example, user name, location). The default displays data about all user logins. Options The command supports the following options: Display only users who have groups, as their primary group. Use with the option. Display only users who have groups, as their supplementary group. Use with the option. Display all users belonging to groups, sorted by login. A comma separated list specifies multiple groups. Display the requested logins. A comma separated list specifies multiple logins. Display only users belonging to the specified repository, either for NIS or users. A user login has a UID of 100 or greater. When the and options are combined, a user login is only displayed once, even though the login may belong to multiple specified groups. EXAMPLES
List all user logins. List all user logins in the group and the users removing all duplicates. List all users who have as their primary group. List all users who have as their supplementary group. List only local user logins. List only NIS user logins. FILES
SEE ALSO
passwd(1), logins(1M), group(4), passwd(4). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
listusers(1)