Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Howto compare the columns of 2 diff tables of 2 different schemas in UNIX shell script Post 302786149 by Rajkumar Gopal on Wednesday 27th of March 2013 03:01:12 AM
Old 03-27-2013
DB:- Oracle 10g DB, sqldeveloper-3.0.04.34
Shell:- UNIX SHELL SCRIPT

---------- Post updated at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:30 PM ----------

S_SCHEMA1 -> SCMIDDLEWARE
S_SCHEMA2 -> AQADM

Last edited by Rajkumar Gopal; 03-27-2013 at 09:52 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare two tables using shell script

Hi, I want to compare two tables fieldwise using shell script. Can anyone help me regarding the same. The approach which i tried is to first move the two tables in simple txt file where each field is now seperated by space. But i can't retrive each field with "space" as a seperator b'coz there... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dtidke
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare 2 coloum of 2 diff files using perl script

Hi, i am new to perl scripting.. i am still learing it.. i am asked to write a perl script which should compare 2 coloums of 2 different files. if those 2 coloumn are same the script should store the both the lines in 2 diff files. these are files, file 1: 21767016 226112 char 19136520... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasuki
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

edit columns in unix shell script

i have a file which if you will open as xls will yield something like this: Column1 Column2 Column3 ABC CDE EFG GHI IJK KLM MNO OPQ QRS what i want to need is to have this kind of results: Column1 ABC CDE EFG GHI IJK ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingpeejay
10 Replies

5. Red Hat

compare/diff two directory in two different linux/unix machine

Hi, I have two server , one linux and one unix . I want to compare two different directry in them . What command or tool I can use instead of search the dir one by one ??? thank (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to compare ,diff and remove betwen 2 files

Hi Friends Need your expertise. Command to check the difference and compare 2 files and remove lines . example File1 is master copy and File2 is a slave copy . whenever i change, add or delete a record in File1 it should update the same in slave copy . Can you guide me how can i accomplish... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use V$tables in UNIX shell script?

Hi All, In my script I have used the below code to retrieve the instance name V_INSTANCE_NAME=`sqlplus -s ${APPS_USR_PSWD} <<+ set pagesize 0 linesize 256 feedback off verify off head off echo off set serveroutput off select... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalidoss
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I want to compare to alphanumeric value in a unix shell script.

#!/bin/sh b= SERVER if ; then echo "hostname $a is same" ____________________________ (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nsharma3006
17 Replies

9. HP-UX

Unable to send attachment with html tables in UNIX shell script

Heyy, any help would be grateful.... LOOKING FOR THE WAYS TO SEND AN EMAIL WITH ATTACHMENT & HTML TABLES IN BODY THROUGH SHELL SCRIPT (LINUX)..NOT SURE, IF WE HAVE ANY INBUILT HTML TAG OR UNIX COMMAND TO SEND THE ATTACHMENTS. KINDLY HELP below is small script posted for our understanding..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harsha Vardhan
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX shell script required to read two columns from xml

Hello All, I am new to unix scripting. I need to read FROMINSTANCE, FROMFIELD from below XML code and need to write a script for insert into SQ_EPIC values( "DID", "PROJECT_NAME") Select DID, PROJECT_NAME from EPIC<CONNECTOR TOINSTANCETYPE="Source Qualifier" TOINSTANCE="SQ_EPIC" TOFIELD="DID"... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekhar.lsb
7 Replies
ECACCESS-FILE-SIZE(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    ECACCESS-FILE-SIZE(1p)

NAME
ecaccess-file-size - Show the Size of an ECaccess File SYNOPSIS
ecaccess-file-size -version|-help|-manual ecaccess-file-size [-debug] [-human] ecaccess-file DESCRIPTION
Allow showing the size of ecaccess-file (-1 for a directory). The ecaccess-file is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the "Shell commands -> File Management" section of the "ecaccess" guide for more information on the ECaccess File System. ARGUMENTS
ecaccess-file Then name of the ECaccess File to get the size. OPTIONS
-human Print size in human readable format (e.g. 234M). -version Display version number and exits. -help Print a brief help message and exits. -manual Prints the manual page and exits. -debug Display the SOAP messages exchanged. EXAMPLES
ecaccess-file-size bin/a.out Display the Size of the a.out File in the $HOME/bin directory of the authenticated user. SEE ALSO
ecaccess-file-delete, ecaccess-file-get, ecaccess-file-mget, ecaccess-file-modtime, ecaccess-file-mput, ecaccess-file-rmdir, ecaccess-file- copy, ecaccess-file-dir, ecaccess-file-mdelete, ecaccess-file-mkdir, ecaccess-file-move, ecaccess-file-put, ecaccess-file-chmod and ecaccess. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-16 ECACCESS-FILE-SIZE(1p)