Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Find users in 24 hour
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Find users in 24 hour Post 302786033 by DGPickett on Tuesday 26th of March 2013 05:06:55 PM
Old 03-26-2013
You could poll the line counts of 'who' with a simple script, looping and sleeping, with time and day-of-week from date '+$...'.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl find directory only if modified in last hour

I want a one liner perl command to find a directory only if the modified time is within the last hour I am running this on windows - and I will define a variable for the result. So for example I want to return value of 1 for the variable if the modified time of d:\test1 is within the last... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Find any spike in CPU usage a hour ago

Folks, I need to find out from the system logs ( or elsewhere ) if the CPU utilization reached say 90% an hour ago from now. Is there a way out. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavera
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files modified in last hour sunOS 5.10

trying to find a way to locate files modified in the last hour in a shell script, unfortunately the command 'find . -mmin -60' is not supported on SunOS 5.10 (works on OpenSolaris 5.11 :mad:) Does anyone know a method of doing this in shell script on 5.10? cheers (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: rich@ardz
19 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP UNIX: How to find files which are older than one hour.

HP Unix Version: HP-UX B.11.31 U ia64 Question I look for script or command to find files which are older than one hour. Tried below; # set the file time to 1 hours ago touch -t 201307160700 ./touchfile find /app/grid/product/11.2.0.3/rdbms/audit -name '*.aud' -type f ! -newer... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siva SQL
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

List last 1 hour files with out FIND command

Hi Friends, Can we have an alternate command to list last 1hour files with out FIND command? Thanks Suresh (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh3566
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find the files created within one hour in Solaris?

Hi Gurus, I want to find the file created within one hour in solaris. I have tried below command, but it is no lucky. $find . -mtime -1/24, -name "abc*" above command give me the file name which created two hours ago find . -cmin -60, -name "abc*" above command I got error as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to find files older than 1 hour

Hi, Out of a list of files in a directory, I want to find the files which were created/modified more than 1 hour ago. I am using HP -UNIX and it does not support the argument -mmin. Please advise. I am using # !/bin/sh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhilmil
4 Replies
INTLCALENDAR.SETFIRSTDAYOFWEEK(3)					 1					 INTLCALENDAR.SETFIRSTDAYOFWEEK(3)

IntlCalendar::setFirstDayOfWeek - Set the day on which the week is deemed to start

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
public bool IntlCalendar::setFirstDayOfWeek (int $dayOfWeek) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style bool intlcal_set_first_day_of_week (IntlCalendar $cal, int $dayOfWeek) Defines the day of week deemed to start the week. This affects the behavior of fields that depend on the concept of week start and end such as IntlCalendar::FIELD_WEEK_OF_YEAR and IntlCalendar::FIELD_YEAR_WOY. PARAMETERS
o $cal - The IntlCalendar resource. o $dayOfWeek - One of the constants IntlCalendar::DOW_SUNDAY, IntlCalendar::DOW_MONDAY, , IntlCalendar::DOW_SATURDAY. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success. Failure can only happen due to invalid parameters. EXAMPLES
Example #1 IntlCalendar.setFirstDayOfWeek(3) <?php ini_set('date.timezone', 'Europe/Lisbon'); ini_set('intl.default_locale', 'es_ES'); $cal = IntlCalendar::createInstance(); $cal->set(2013, 5 /* June */, 30); // A Sunday var_dump($cal->getFirstDayOfWeek()); // 2 (Monday) echo IntlDateFormatter::formatObject($cal, <<<EOD week of month : 'W' week of year : 'ww EOD ), " "; $cal->setFirstDayOfWeek(IntlCalendar::DOW_SUNDAY); echo IntlDateFormatter::formatObject($cal, <<<EOD week of month : 'W' week of year : 'ww EOD ), " "; The above example will output: int(2) local day of week: 7 week of month : 4 week of year : 26 local day of week: 1 week of month : 5 week of year : 27 PHP Documentation Group INTLCALENDAR.SETFIRSTDAYOFWEEK(3)