Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Enable a Key
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Enable a Key Post 302782841 by Adhi on Tuesday 19th of March 2013 01:40:24 PM
Old 03-19-2013
Enable a Key

Hi team,

Print Screen key is disabled in my machine. How can i enable it?? How do i do that via command line?? Or tell me in GUI.. Am using Linux Fedora 14 OS.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

SSH key code versus server key code

Hi, When logging in using SSH access (to a remotely hosted account), I received a prompt to accept a server's key fingerprint. Wrote that string of code down for comparision. Already emailed my host for their listing of the string of code for the server's key fingerprint (for comparison,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Texan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pressing backspace key simulates enter key

Hi, Whenever i press the backspace key, a new line appears, i.e. it works like a enter key. :confused: Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
2 Replies

3. Linux

How to enable Hibernate

Hi, I want to enable hibernate in my machine. when i click hibernate option, it is throwing message that hibernate is not enabled in kernel. earlier, i was hibernating in the same machine with windows os. any idea ? Thx in advance. Siva (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sivaswami
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

enable up arrow key to get last cmd..

Hello all, I wanted to know how can i enable the up arrow key to go to last cmd....on any UNIX system....looks like in some of my system(linux mostly) the up arrow key work to go to last cmd....but on hp-ux or sun...the up arrow key dose not work....is there some setting i can enable at terminal... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdul.irfan2
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 8 ssh public key authentication issue - Server refused our key

Hi, I've used the following way to set ssh public key authentication and it is working fine on Solaris 10, RedHat Linux and SuSE Linux servers without any problem. But I got error 'Server refused our key' on Solaris 8 system. Solaris 8 uses SSH2 too. Why? Please help. Thanks. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aixlover
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris how to enable auto tab key?

Hi, On Solaris 10, how do I enable the auto tab key? For example, on the Linux, I can type few letters and press the tab key. How do I do the same on Solaris? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script @ Find a key word and If the key word matches then replace next 7 lines only

Hi All, I have a XML file which is looks like as below. <<please see the attachment >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <esites> <esite> <name>XXX.com</name> <storeId>10001</storeId> <module> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajeev_hbk
4 Replies
S3RM(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  S3RM(1p)

NAME
s3rm - Delete Amazon AWS S3 items SYNOPSIS
s3rm [options] [bucket/item ...] Options: --access-key AWS Access Key ID --secret-key AWS Secret Access Key Environment: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID AWS_ACCESS_KEY_SECRET OPTIONS
--help Print a brief help message and exits. --man Prints the manual page and exits. --verbose Print a message for each created bucket. --access-key and --secret-key Specify the "AWS Access Key Identifiers" for the AWS account. --access-key is the "Access Key ID", and --secret-key is the "Secret Access Key". These are effectively the "username" and "password" to the AWS account, and should be kept confidential. The access keys MUST be specified, either via these command line parameters, or via the AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_ACCESS_KEY_SECRET environment variables. Specifying them on the command line overrides the environment variables. --secure Uses SSL/TLS HTTPS to communicate with the AWS service, instead of HTTP. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_ACCESS_KEY_SECRET Specify the "AWS Access Key Identifiers" for the AWS account. AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID contains the "Access Key ID", and AWS_ACCESS_KEY_SECRET contains the "Secret Access Key". These are effectively the "username" and "password" to the AWS service, and should be kept confidential. The access keys MUST be specified, either via these environment variables, or via the --access-key and --secret-key command line parameters. If the command line parameters are set, they override these environment variables. CONFIGURATION FILE
The configuration options will be read from the file "~/.s3-tools" if it exists. The format is the same as the command line options with one option per line. For example, the file could contain: --access-key <AWS access key> --secret-key <AWS secret key> --secure This example configuration file would specify the AWS access keys and that a secure connection using HTTPS should be used for all communications. DESCRIPTION
Delete items in the Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3). BUGS
Report bugs to Mark Atwood mark@fallenpegasus.com. Occasionally the S3 service will randomly fail for no externally apparent reason. When that happens, this tool should retry, with a delay and a backoff. Access to the S3 service can be authenticated with a X.509 certificate, instead of via the "AWS Access Key Identifiers". This tool should support that. It might be useful to be able to specify the "AWS Access Key Identifiers" in the user's "~/.netrc" file. This tool should support that. Some errors and warnings are very "Perl-ish", and can be confusing. AUTHOR
Written by Mark Atwood mark@fallenpegasus.com. Many thanks to Wotan LLC <http://wotanllc.com>, for supporting the development of these S3 tools. Many thanks to the Amazon AWS engineers for developing S3. SEE ALSO
These tools use the Net::Amazon:S3 Perl module. The Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is documented at <http://aws.amazon.com/s3>. perl v5.10.0 2009-03-08 S3RM(1p)