Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Kernel parameters for Informix on Open Server 6 Post 302781657 by ferdez on Sunday 17th of March 2013 11:09:28 AM
Old 03-17-2013
I was not the one who installed the system, unfortunately. I don't know if they answered yes or no.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Informix server

Hi, Just installed solaris Does anyone know where I can download Informix server for Unix thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mike1
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

kernel parameters

I want to change some kernel parameters in HP-UX11, to do with Oracle upgrade/install. I know this is done using SAM. I am told SAM will not let you enter values outside the allowable range. Could anyone tell me if they have experienced anything different? In Solaris, I would copy the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: malcqv
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

Need to look at Kernel parameters

Hello all, Can anyone tell me the command line I can use to look at the following Kernel parameters: nfile maxfile maxfile_lim I'm using the Reflection manager connection to my Unix box so I can't use SAM. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: impunchdrunk
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running an informix query on remote server

Hi, I have the following query: ------------------------------------------------------------------- set -xv ssh <remote server name> -l <login> export CLIENT_LOCALE=<some value> export INFORMIXDIR=<directory name> TERM=vt100 $INFORMIXDIR/bin/dbaccess sysmaster@dwem_test<<EOF>temp.txt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

Kernel parameters.

I've been trying to find out the following parameters of our Unix box: ==>OS version ==> patch level and the following kernel parameters =>maxfiles_lim =>maxvgs =>nproc =>msgmni =>ncsize =>nfile Could someone help me how would I find the above(commands)? Thanks, Bhagat (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhagat.singh-j
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Setting kernel Parameters

I want to install Datastage in unix server...:) to do this i have to check that the following tunable kernel parameters: MSGMAX MSGMNB MSGSEG SEMMNS SEMMSL SEMMNI SEMOPM MAXUPROC My question is where shall i find this parameters in Unix..? Since i am new to unix i do not have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Amey Joshi
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Which file is read by kernel to set its default system kernel parameters values?

Hi gurus Could anybody tell me which file is read by kernel to set its default system kernal parameters values in solaris. Here I am not taking about /etc/system file which is used to load kernal modules or to change any default system kernal parameter value Is it /dev/kmem file or something... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Kernel Parameters

Dear All, I want to check whether all essential kernel parameters are installed in my Solaris 10 System. Is there any way to find it. And also how to tune it. Kindly help. Thanks and Regards Rj (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
8 Replies

9. Solaris

Kernel Parameters

Dear All, I have weblogic Portal Installed in the Server solaris 10. How can i verify whether all the kernel parameters are available for this Software and also another question is How to crosscheck a server ( Solaris 10 Sparc ) whether it has all the required kernel parameters. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What exactly does Kernel parameters do ?

Virtual Machine running on VMWare workstation 9.2 os : RHEL 5.8 RAM : 2.5GB Swap : 2.6gb CPU : 1 virtual CPU Surprizingly I couldn't find much from googling on What exactly does Kernel parameters do ? I was under the impression that kernel parameters just set the limits/maximum for a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John K
2 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Informix(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Informix(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Informix - Base Storage Class for Informix Support DESCRIPTION
This class implements storage-specific support for the Informix RDBMS METHODS
connect_call_datetime_setup Used as: on_connect_call => 'datetime_setup' In connect_info to set the "DATE" and "DATETIME" formats. Sets the following environment variables: GL_DATE="%m/%d/%Y" GL_DATETIME="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S%F5" The "DBDATE" and "DBCENTURY" environment variables are cleared. NOTE: setting the "GL_DATE" environment variable seems to have no effect after the process has started, so the default format is used. The "GL_DATETIME" setting does take effect however. The "DATETIME" data type supports up to 5 digits after the decimal point for second precision, depending on how you have declared your column. The full possible precision is used. The column declaration for a "DATETIME" with maximum precision is: column_name DATETIME YEAR TO FRACTION(5) The "DATE" data type stores the date portion only, and it MUST be declared with: data_type => 'date' in your Result class. You will need the DateTime::Format::Strptime module for inflation to work. AUTHOR
See "AUTHOR" in DBIx::Class and "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class. LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-08-16 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Informix(3)