Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Query about node activity
Special Forums IP Networking Query about node activity Post 302780977 by DGPickett on Friday 15th of March 2013 10:30:31 AM
Old 03-15-2013
I suppose you could make an off-host promisquous logger to keep track, silently.

Fast flux - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Probably meshes well with DNS Cache poisoning!
This User Gave Thanks to DGPickett For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Disk activity

I'm new on UNIX and i want to display the LV NAME, LPs, PPs, DISTRIBUTION, MOUNT POINT but i don't know what is the command. Thanks, Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tovohery
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

4. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server

Hi Experts, I am in need of running a script from one node say node 1 via node 2. My scheduling tool dont have access to node2 , so i need to invoke the list file from node1 but the script needs to run from node2. because the server to which i am hitting, is having access only for the node... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
5 Replies

7. HP-UX

Mount FIle systems from node-1 onto node-2

Hi, We have HP UX service guard cluster on OS 11.23. Recently 40+ LUNs presented to both nodes by SAN team but I was asked to mount them on only one node. I created required VGs/LVs, created VxFS and mounted all of them and they are working fine. Now client requested those FS on 2nd node as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
4 Replies
XPath::NodeSet(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 XPath::NodeSet(3)

NAME
XML::XPath::NodeSet - a list of XML document nodes DESCRIPTION
An XML::XPath::NodeSet object contains an ordered list of nodes. The nodes each take the same format as described in XML::XPath::XMLParser. SYNOPSIS
my $results = $xp->find('//someelement'); if (!$results->isa('XML::XPath::NodeSet')) { print "Found $results "; exit; } foreach my $context ($results->get_nodelist) { my $newresults = $xp->find('./other/element', $context); ... } API
new() You will almost never have to create a new NodeSet object, as it is all done for you by XPath. get_nodelist() Returns a list of nodes. See XML::XPath::XMLParser for the format of the nodes. string_value() Returns the string-value of the first node in the list. See the XPath specification for what "string-value" means. to_literal() Returns the concatenation of all the string-values of all the nodes in the list. get_node($pos) Returns the node at $pos. The node position in XPath is based at 1, not 0. size() Returns the number of nodes in the NodeSet. pop() Equivalent to perl's pop function. push(@nodes) Equivalent to perl's push function. append($nodeset) Given a nodeset, appends the list of nodes in $nodeset to the end of the current list. shift() Equivalent to perl's shift function. unshift(@nodes) Equivalent to perl's unshift function. prepend($nodeset) Given a nodeset, prepends the list of nodes in $nodeset to the front of the current list. perl v5.12.1 2002-09-02 XPath::NodeSet(3)