Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Query about node activity
Special Forums IP Networking Query about node activity Post 302780681 by still.dedes3 on Friday 15th of March 2013 01:24:23 AM
Old 03-15-2013
is it possible that the arp cache could be 'cleaned' in case a node (meaning the user of the node) wanted not to disclose things about who it talks to & when, or maybe just change values in the cache??.... or maybe not.

---------- Post updated at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous update was at 10:28 AM ----------

any material/details on fast fluxing?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Disk activity

I'm new on UNIX and i want to display the LV NAME, LPs, PPs, DISTRIBUTION, MOUNT POINT but i don't know what is the command. Thanks, Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tovohery
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

4. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server

Hi Experts, I am in need of running a script from one node say node 1 via node 2. My scheduling tool dont have access to node2 , so i need to invoke the list file from node1 but the script needs to run from node2. because the server to which i am hitting, is having access only for the node... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
5 Replies

7. HP-UX

Mount FIle systems from node-1 onto node-2

Hi, We have HP UX service guard cluster on OS 11.23. Recently 40+ LUNs presented to both nodes by SAN team but I was asked to mount them on only one node. I created required VGs/LVs, created VxFS and mounted all of them and they are working fine. Now client requested those FS on 2nd node as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
4 Replies
CRM_ATTRIBUTE(8)						  [FIXME: manual]						  CRM_ATTRIBUTE(8)

NAME
crm_attribute - manipulate attributes in the CIB SYNOPSIS
crm_attribute [options] DESCRIPTION
The crm_attribute command queries and manipulates node attributes and cluster configuration options that are used in the CIB. OPTIONS
--help, -? Print a help message. --verbose, -V Turn on debug information. Note Increase the level of verbosity by providing additional instances. --quiet, -Q When doing an attribute query using -G, print just the value to stdout. Use this option with -G. --get-value, -G Retrieve rather than set the preference. --delete-attr, -D Delete rather than set the attribute. --attr-value string, -v string Value to set. This is ignored when used with -G. --node-uuid node_uuid, -u node_uuid Specify the UUID of the node to change. --node-uname node_uname, -U node_uname Specify the uname of the node to change. --set-name string, -s string Specify the set of attributes in which to read or write the attribute. --attr-name string, -n string Specify the attribute to set or query. --type string, -t type Determine to which section of the CIB the attribute should be set or to which section of the CIB the attribute that is queried belongs Possible values are nodes, status, or crm_config. Additional Options: +-----------+--------------------+ |Type | Additional Options | +-----------+--------------------+ |nodes | -(U|u) -n [-s] | +-----------+--------------------+ |status | -(U|u) -n [-s] | +-----------+--------------------+ |crm_config | -n [-s] | +-----------+--------------------+ EXAMPLES
Query the value of the location attribute in the nodes section for the host myhost in the CIB: crm_attribute -G -t nodes -U myhost -n location Query the value of the cluster-delay attribute in the crm_config section in the CIB: crm_attribute -G -t crm_config -n cluster-delay Query the value of the cluster-delay attribute in the crm_config section in the CIB. Print just the value: crm_attribute -G -Q -t crm_config -n cluster-delay Delete the location attribute for the host myhost from the nodes section of the CIB: crm_attribute -D -t nodes -U myhost -n location Add a new attribute called location with the value of office to the set subsection of the nodes section in the CIB (settings applied to the host myhost): crm_attribute -t nodes -U myhost -s set -n location -v office Change the value of the location attribute in the nodes section for the myhost host: crm_attribute -t nodes -U myhost -n location -v backoffice FILES
/var/lib/heartbeat/crm/cib.xml--the CIB (minus status section) on disk. Editing this file directly is strongly discouraged. SEE ALSO
??? AUTHOR
crm_attribute was written by Andrew Beekhof. [FIXME: source] 07/05/2010 CRM_ATTRIBUTE(8)