Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development I need apache to serve images from localhost instead of appserver Post 302780489 by glev2005 on Thursday 14th of March 2013 02:52:40 PM
Old 03-14-2013
This is a guess but try putting your alias and images directory directive before your proxypass stuff.
This User Gave Thanks to glev2005 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

to serve or be served??

I have two machines on my network - one OSX mac and one linux box. The mac is my main workhorse, and the linux box does occasional chores and webserving. Currently the mac shares (via NFS) files with the Liinux box. Would it be less demanding on the mac if I made it a client, and moved my files... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mistafeesh
2 Replies

2. Linux

apache@localhost.localdomain

Hello, I am ltrying to find the config file to modify a parameter for apache (I guess). Here, when sending mail using php web form I get a copy of all mail sent from that form, but here is a sample of what I get : From : apache@localhost.localdomain To : myemail@host.com Subject : Mail ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

localhost problem!

hello guys, this morning when I start my pc (gentoo) I get some strange errors about localhost. "Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName" ... Apache the same for my aplications, I have to use the full address of my pc instead of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: georgeplus
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX reomote serve

i am on win 2000 reomting into aix unix server, i need to copy a file from /tmp to my win 200 desktop, can anyone help with the command i need to use. also, if a want to view a file in this directory how do i open it? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassanj
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Apache localhost-access.log

The localhost-access.log has a size 3gb. What can apache2 break log on the parts 300mb, or the other issue, make log every week and index it with prifix current date(localhost-access_date.log)? Please help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sotich82
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache's strange loading of .gif and .jpg images

Hello! I have got next issue: my website is not showing up .gif and .jpg images, but by the direct links (ex. http://somedomain.com/img/logo.gif) i can view them without any problem. Also if any image is clicked from http://somedomain.com/img/ URL , i get error: Forbidden You don't have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: v1xon
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to take file from SAP server to local serve automatically

Hi, I have problem in writing the UNIX scripts,I have one SAP server and my local server .I want to take one file from SAP server to my local server weekly bases I want to write one UNIX scripts which will automatically takes that file from SAP server to my server.so I need not need to pull the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mohsin22021987
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script to find/sort/move images/duplicate images from USB drive

Ultimately, I'm looking to create a script that allows me to plug in a usb drive with lots of jpegs on it & copy them over to a folder on my hard drive. So in the process of copying I am looking to hash check them, record dupes to a file, copy only 1 of the identical files (if it doesn't exsist... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JonaQuinn
1 Replies

9. Debian

Waiting for localhost.

I am getting the message - waiting for localhost. Here are some diagnostic steps I have tried .... root@meow:/home/ethan# cat /var/www/cgi-bin/httpd.conf ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/jkj ServerName 127.0.0.1:80 Listen xx.xx.xx.xx:80 Listen 127.0.0.1:80 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Meow613
1 Replies

10. AIX

Rebooting redundant VIOs and mirroring of PVs they serve to client LPARs

need to confirm: we have a system with two VIOs each serving a partition on a local disk to a client LPAR. That client LPAR has them both in a VG which is mirrored (exact). So each disk has a copy of the client LV that the client VG supports. This is the setup that was bequeathed to us by the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maraixadm
3 Replies
EDJE_CC(1)							 The edje compiler							EDJE_CC(1)

NAME
edje_cc - an edje compiler SYNOPSIS
edje_cc [OPTIONS] input_file.edc [output_file.edj] DESCRIPTION
edje_cc is a compiler for edje files EXAMPLES
edje_cc -v file.edc OPTIONS
-id image/directory Add a directory to look in for relative path images -fd font/directory Add a directory to look in for relative path fonts -v Verbose output -no-lossy Do NOT allow images to be lossy -no-comp Do NOT allow images to be stored with lossless compression -no-raw Do NOT allow images to be stored with zero compression (raw) -min-quality VAL Do NOT allow lossy images with quality < VAL (0-100) -max-quality VAL Do NOT allow lossy images with quality > VAL (0-100) -Ddefine_val= to CPP style define to define input macro definitions to the .edc source SEE ALSO
edje_decc(1) edje_recc(1) BUGS
Please reports bugs to the Pkg-E Team <pkg-e-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org> AUTHOR
This man page was written by Ronald Claveau for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 0.5.0.042 Jan 29, 2007 EDJE_CC(1)