Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Help on filtering the table in HTML Post 302780019 by Yoda on Wednesday 13th of March 2013 04:39:17 PM
Old 03-13-2013
1) I believe filter or drop down list selection cannot be done with pure HTML, but you can use JavaScript for this requirement.

2) If you don't have any values, I think you probably have to fill table cells with blank spaces:  

E.g.
Code:
<table border=1><tr><td>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td></tr></table>

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTML table to CSV

Hi !! I have HTML Tables through which i want to generate graphs, but for creating graphs i need the file in CSV format so can anyone can please help me in how can i convert my HTML table file to CSV format. Thanks in Advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i_priyank
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Export a HTML table to Xcel

Hello All, I have a perl script that prints a HMTL table. I want to convert this data into a report and this want to export this information into Excel. How can I do this? Regards, garric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: Sorting HTML table

Hi All, I have an html table which looks like this: <table align="center" border="1"> <CAPTION><EM>Heading for Table</EM></CAPTION> <tr><td><b>1</b></TD><TD><b>2</b></TD><TD><b>3</b></TD><TD><b>4</b></TD><TD><b>TOTAL</b></TD><TD><b>DATE</b></td></tr> <tr><td>88088283</TD> <TD>87613101</TD>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pondlife
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format txt file as html table

I have a short time to solve a problem, so I need some help. I've searched the forum, but I couldn't find a solution to my problem. I made a script to filter some text and now I have a new requirement to make it available as html table. Problem is that I more than one files with different set... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tetreb
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get HTML table

Hi all, I have a html that contains several tables in it. Need to extract the data from one of them named "orderList". Is it any easy way without using loops. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: valigula
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Itinerate throught HTML table

HI all, <html> <body> <div> <table id="orderList"> <thead> <tr> <th>order number</th> <th>order type</th> <th>product type</th> <th>status</th> <th>status date</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="odd"> ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: valigula
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for automatic table filtering

Hello everyone! i I'm trying to write a script that can filter data in a text file. the source file looks like this the result file should look like this As you can see mostly i need to delete fields like _219402757693 and date - time 12.07.2012 8:49:06 i know that it's possible to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: o28
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extract table from an HTML file

I want to extract a table from an HTML file. the table starts with <table class="tableinfo" and ends with next closing table tag </table> how can I do this with awk/sed... ---------- Post updated at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:28 PM ---------- also I want to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: koutroul
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filtering duplicates based on lookup table and rules

please help solving the following. I have access to redhat linux cluster having 32gigs of ram. I have duplicate ids for variable names, in the file 1,2 are duplicates;3,4 and 5 are duplicates;6 and 7 are duplicates. My objective is to use only the first occurrence of these duplicates. Lookup... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ritakadm
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Export HTML table

HI , I have a HTML tables as below. It has 2 tables ,I want to extract the second table . Please help me in doing it. <html> <body> <b><br>Running Date: </b>11-JAN-2019 03:07</br> <h2> Schema mapping and info </h2> <BR><TABLE width="100%" class="x1h" cellpadding="1"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepti01
3 Replies
WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Callback(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	  WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Callback(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Callback - Call Perl code to fill out a HTML form field SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller; use WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Callback; my $f = WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller->new(); # Create a default value for the HTML field "login" # This will put the current login name into the login field sub find_login { getlogin || getpwuid($<) || "Kilroy"; }; my $login = WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Callback->new( login => &find_login ); $f->add_value( login => $login ); # Alternatively take the following shorthand, which adds the # field to the list as well : # "If there is no password, put a nice number there my $password = $f->add_filler( password => Callback => sub { int rand(90) + 10 } ); DESCRIPTION
This class provides a way to write a value returned by Perl code into a HTML field. new NAME, CODE Creates a new value which will correspond to the HTML field "NAME". The "CODE" is a code reference that will return the value to be written into the HTML field. The code reference will be called with two parameters, the object and the HTML::Form::Input object. name [NEWNAME] Gets and sets the name of the HTML field this value corresponds to. value FIELD Returns the value to put into the HTML field. EXPORT None by default. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. Copyright (C) 2002,2003 Max Maischein AUTHOR
Max Maischein, <corion@cpan.org> Please contact me if you find bugs or otherwise improve the module. More tests are also very welcome ! SEE ALSO
WWW::Mechanize, WWW::Mechanize::Shell, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Value, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Default, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Random, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Interactive perl v5.10.1 2009-04-24 WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Callback(3pm)