Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Unable to access to p5 9131 AIX system Post 302779713 by Citroen on Wednesday 13th of March 2013 08:59:40 AM
Old 03-13-2013
Hello,
Have you try other ASMI port (HMC2)? Default address is 192.168.3.147...
Good luck.
This User Gave Thanks to Citroen For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help to access/mount so to access folder/files on a Remote System using Linux OS

Hi I need to access files from a specific folder of a Linux system from an another Linux System Remotely. I know how to, Export a folder on One SCO System & can access the same by using Import via., NFS in the Sco Unix SVR4 System using the scoadmin utility. Also, I know to use mount -t ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to access home area

Good morning, I have a solaris 8 machine (Sunblade 1000) that is configured with NIS, I have checked everything I can think of to make sure everything is correctly configured which it appears it is but when I try to log into CDE it says it is unable to access my home area and it also does the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mr Pink
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Unable to access 3500 FC array. Where is the problem?..

Hi, I have two Sun Fire V490 with Solaris 10 5/08, FC switch and two Sun StorageTek 3500 FC arrays. Each array is connected to switch and to one server at a time. In the last week I installed Solaris 10 5/08 on both servers and set up Sun Cluster, version 3.2. At wednesday all was fine - all... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to access variable outside loop

I am unable to access the value set inside the loop from outside loop . Thought of taking this to forum , I had seen other replies also , where a pipe takes the execution to another shell and mentioned thats the reason we do not get the variable outside loop . But I am getting an issue and I am... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Armaan_S
1 Replies

5. Solaris

unable to access infodoc!!

Hi, I am refered to see Infodoc 80854. but I am not able to access from sun.com. Is there any precedure to view these?. Please guide me. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bpsunadm
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Unable to access TAR file

hi friends, I am using hp unix HP-UX B.11.11 .. Generally i do the compression to maintain the space availability . To compress the files first i used the TAR to collect all the files. it has done fine. when i am using command ls in the folder which has TAR file , it shows the TAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdhaprakasam
2 Replies

7. AIX

Console Setup for RS-232 port on 9131-52A

Hi, I have tried to setup the console on a Power5 9131-52A type IBM Server. On the back there are 2 RS-232 ports labeled T1 T2. I am going under the assuming that these are the serial ports (Normally the serial ports are S1 S0). When I finish assigning the console under smit, I get no response... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
3 Replies

8. AIX

P550 Unable to access Console

I have recently aquired the following machine: IBM,9113-550 Up until yesterday we could connect a dumb terminal to serial port 1 and get console login. However the dumb terminal died. We are now using a laptop with a null modem cable attached to serial port 1. This works perfectly for all of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rsw7724
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable To access array in awk

Hi, i have the following code in which i am passing array tldn in awk using -v option & despite of that condition is not getting matched,can somebody suggest how to handle shell arrays in awk tcount=(9875 9667) awk -F"\t" -v ltldn="${tldn}" 'NR==FNR {POSTPAIDMDNS=$2"|"$3;next} ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: siramitsharma
6 Replies

10. AIX

Samba 3.6 on AIX 7.1 - Windows 10 Access to AIX file shares using Active Directory authentication

I am running AIX 7.1 and currently we have samba 3.6.25 installed on the server. As it stands some AIX folders are shared that can be accessed by certain Windows users. The problem is that since Windows 10 the guest feature no longer works so users have to manually type in their Windows login/pwd... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxsnake
14 Replies
psradm(8)						      System Manager's Manual							 psradm(8)

NAME
psradm, offline, online - Stops and starts processors in a multiprocessor system SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/psradm -f [-v] [[-a] [processor_id...]] /usr/sbin/psradm -n [-v] [[-a] [processor_id...]] /usr/sbin/online [-v] [processor_id...] /usr/sbin/offline [-v] [processor_id...] OPTIONS
The following options apply only to the psradm command: Specifies that all the processors except the master processor be put off line or on line. Puts the specified processor off line. Puts the specified processor on line. The following option applies to all forms of the command: Displays a message about the status of the operation performed on each processor. DESCRIPTION
On a multiprocessor system, the psradm command puts one or more processors off line (stops a processor) or on line (starts a processor). The processor_id variable specifies an integer that uniquely identifies a processor. Use the psrinfo command to display processor identi- fication numbers. The offline command puts one or more processors off line (stops a processor). If no processors are specified, all processors that are on line are stopped except the master processor. The online command puts one or more processors on line (starts a processor). If no processors are specified, all processors that are off line are started. Note that you cannot use these commands to start or stop the master processor in a multiprocessor system. You must be the root user to use this command. The /var/adm/wtmp file contains information about successful processor state transitions. RESTRICTION
Do not use the psradm command to disable CPUs when benchmarking performance, because the command does not provide an accurate reflection of the performance of a system that actually has fewer CPUs. Accurate performance results are obtained only when you disable the CPUs at the SRM console command level. EXAMPLES
The following command puts processors 2 and 3 off line: # psradm -f 2 3 The following command puts all the processors on line: # psradm -n -a The following command puts all processors on line: # online -v FILES
SEE ALSO
Commands: pset_info(1), psrinfo(1) Files: processor_sets(4) psradm(8)