Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Guide me in the right direction to develop application for UNIX/Linux Post 302778993 by balajesuri on Tuesday 12th of March 2013 02:02:47 AM
Old 03-12-2013
That's a vague question. That's like asking "what should I cook for breakfast?". Well, it depends on what you like to have, your food intake, your nutrition needs, raw material available, etc..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix develop environment

hi! i am Carlos i study @ UABC (Autonomy University of Baja California)... i have a final project.... i need to make a presentation of the new... unix develop environment... but... i have some problems with that.... could you tell me something to help me? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nx GT-R
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

how could find HP UX application develop library

if I would like to develop application on HP UX ,where can I serarch the library and API ,like develop windows application with MSDN thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alert0919
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help to develop a new application

Hi all, I am a beginner in advanced unix and just i finished my course in that so now I want to develop an application using advanced unix concepts and middleware technology, so that i can gain an initial working knowledge. Kindly give me a suggestion of what i can develop. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyuk
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New to UNIX and Linux... need a guide

I want to know about UNIX and Linux. I have Windows7 installed and I would like to know how to start ie 1 softwares needed 2 hardware changes if any 3 any emulator or virtual machine if needed 4 useful links for installation 5 links for study material. Please provide a step by step... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ArpitRaj
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for application that simplifies for non techie people accessing unix/linux env

Hello all I searched the net but didn't found any application that wrap ssh connection with GUI interface so that non techie people can connect to unix/linux accounts and work with files , so it will looks like there familiar Microsoft windows directory structure . Please don't answer with ..... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to check if an application has been installed on a unix/linux box?

hi, guys, now I face a problem. I have developed an application, and when it starts, it shall check if an application has been installed on the running linux/unix. If result is positive, i do something with the application command. just as an example: I want to check if sshd has been... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sk1418
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to Develop a LINUX macro?

Hi Experts, i would like to get your help to do some development to the below linux commands which i run under .cmd file in windows @echo off call f:\linuxutils\grep.exe "T11" f:\blocked_ranges\dump3.txt|f:\linuxutils\grep.exe ",9647800"|f:\linuxutils\grep.exe... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mustafa.abdulsa
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Management application user rights on the files in a Unix / Linux

good evening .. I have a plea, who I can help me with a management application user rights on the files in a Unix / Linux I need for college .. .. and not told us no clue .. thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alex90
1 Replies
GLCOLORMATERIAL(3G)													       GLCOLORMATERIAL(3G)

NAME
glColorMaterial - cause a material color to track the current color C SPECIFICATION
void glColorMaterial( GLenum face, GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
face Specifies whether front, back, or both front and back material parameters should track the current color. Accepted values are GL_FRONT, GL_BACK, and GL_FRONT_AND_BACK. The initial value is GL_FRONT_AND_BACK. mode Specifies which of several material parameters track the current color. Accepted values are GL_EMISSION, GL_AMBIENT, GL_DIFFUSE, GL_SPECULAR, and GL_AMBIENT_AND_DIFFUSE. The initial value is GL_AMBIENT_AND_DIFFUSE. DESCRIPTION
glColorMaterial specifies which material parameters track the current color. When GL_COLOR_MATERIAL is enabled, the material parameter or parameters specified by mode, of the material or materials specified by face, track the current color at all times. To enable and disable GL_COLOR_MATERIAL, call glEnable and glDisable with argument GL_COLOR_MATERIAL. GL_COLOR_MATERIAL is initially dis- abled. NOTES
glColorMaterial makes it possible to change a subset of material parameters for each vertex using only the glColor command, without calling glMaterial. If only such a subset of parameters is to be specified for each vertex, calling glColorMaterial is preferable to calling glMaterial. Call glColorMaterial before enabling GL_COLOR_MATERIAL. Calling glDrawElements, glDrawArrays, or glDrawRangeElements may leave the current color indeterminate, if the color array is enabled. If glColorMaterial is enabled while the current color is indeterminate, the lighting material state specified by face and mode is also inde- terminate. If the GL version is 1.1 or greater, and GL_COLOR_MATERIAL is enabled, evaluated color values affect the results of the lighting equation as if the current color were being modified, but no change is made to the tracking lighting parameter of the current color. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if face or mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glColorMaterial is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glIsEnabled with argument GL_COLOR_MATERIAL glGet with argument GL_COLOR_MATERIAL_PARAMETER glGet with argument GL_COLOR_MATERIAL_FACE SEE ALSO
glColor(3G), glColorPointer(3G), glDrawArrays(3G), glDrawElements(3G), glDrawRangeElements(3G), glEnable(3G), glLight(3G), glLightModel(3G), glMaterial(3G) GLCOLORMATERIAL(3G)