Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Take Data From a table and send it through mail Post 302777999 by ginrkf on Saturday 9th of March 2013 04:06:00 AM
Old 03-09-2013
Take Data From a table and send it through mail

Hi can anyone help me in writing a code for taking data from a table and need to send that data through mail using mail -x command..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arrange Data in table and send by mail

Everybody, can you tell me how express about this; we have text data file as : parameter1 Parameter2 AA 55 BB 77 . . . . . . We want to draw table for this data as attached then send as body of Email (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xjklop2009
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send html file in a mail not as an attachment but it should display in the mail in table for

Hi The below script working when we are sending the html as attachment can u please guide how to send thesmae data in table form direct in the mail and not in mail attachment . cat Employee.sql SET VERIFY OFF SET PAGESIZE 200 SET MARKUP HTML ON SPOOL ON PREFORMAT OFF ENTMAP ON - HEAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mani_isha
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending mail using Mailx with data from oracle table

Hi, i need to send emails to the mail ids i receive using the sql query . SELECT L.ALARM_DEF,L.CRITERIA,L.DISTANCE_METRE,L.EMAIL,L.LAC_ID,L.LAST_CHECK,L.RANGE, L.RESOURCE_MSISDN,LM.ADDRESS,LM.NAME FROM LANDMARK_ALARM_CONF l, LANDMARK lm WHERE L.LANDMARK_ID=LM.LANDMARK_ID AND... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aemunathan
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mailx command - send mail as table format

I have to send a couple of rows that have been returned from a SQL query. I have written the output of the query to a file and while i try to print this in the mail body the formatting goes wrong. Intended Output in mail body: Col1 Col2 Col3 ------ ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwertyu
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

To send a mail when the data in a folder changes

Hi All, i have a folder "fold" which will mostly have a date( like 1/2/2013 -a single date alone .whenever the date changes i shoud get a mail. could someone help me with this. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahesh300182
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Represent the data in table format as in mail content

hi all, I want to Represent the data in table format in mail content sample data should be like this...but i m trying to send this table to mail using unix command...hw do i do????even i echoed the table contents ...doesnt work.... help me <table style="background-color:lightblue;">... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: navsan
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting unable to send the sql query data in table in body of email

I have written a shell script that calls below sql file. It is not sending the query data in table in the body of email. spool table_update.html; SELECT * FROM PROCESS_LOG_STATS where process = 'ActivateSubscription'; spool off; exit; Please use code tags next time for your code and data.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharanakumar
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table

#! /bin/ksh #] && . ./.profile 2>/dev/null if test -f '.profile'; then . ./.profile; fi; #. .profile LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
21 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Table to send mail

I have two details to send in html email, two details present in variables, Processname & date which I need to send html email in table. Column1 is Processname: Process1 & column 2 is date:16/6/16 4:55 AM I have below basic html code, how to create table in html to send mail echo "<html>" >>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rozee
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send Data to MySQL Table Columns

I have two scripts, each script reads an individual data file and copies specific lines of data and sends to MySQL table. Only difference is, each script sends data to a separate column on the same DB. I want to use one script to populate DB table and have data look horizontal, with no overlapping.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SysAdminRialto
3 Replies
mhmail(1)						      General Commands Manual							 mhmail(1)

NAME
mhmail - send or read mail (only available within the message handling system, mh) SYNOPSIS
mhmail [addrs...] [options] OPTIONS
Specifies the text of the message. If it is specified, then the standard input is not read. Specifies addresses to be placed in the cc: field of the message. Specifies the content of the From: header of the draft. The address given is placed in the From: field of the mes- sage. The Sender: field is filled in correctly by post. Prints a list of the valid options for this command. Specifies the mail system over which mail is sent. The only value allowed is smtp, which is the standard mail system. Additional values are supported only for use with other mail systems. Provides the text of the Subject: field of the message. DESCRIPTION
The mhmail program is intended as a replacement for the standard mail programs, bellmail and ucbmail. See binmail(1) and mail(1) for more details of these mail programs. When invoked without arguments, it simply invokes inc to incorporate new messages from the user's maildrop. When one or more users is specified, a message is read from the standard input and spooled to a temporary file. The mhmail program then invokes post with the name of the temporary file as its argument to deliver the message to the specified user. Normally, people will use comp and send to send messages. RESTRICTIONS
Messages with a null body part will not be sent by mhmail. You must include some body text in all messages to be sent by mhmail. For this version, the -mts option only supports the value smtp. Additional values are supported for use only with other mail systems. FILES
Program to incorporate a maildrop into a folder. Program to deliver a message. Temporary copy of message. SEE ALSO
inc(1), post(8) mhmail(1)