Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Take Data From a table and send it through mail Post 302777999 by ginrkf on Saturday 9th of March 2013 04:06:00 AM
Old 03-09-2013
Take Data From a table and send it through mail

Hi can anyone help me in writing a code for taking data from a table and need to send that data through mail using mail -x command..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arrange Data in table and send by mail

Everybody, can you tell me how express about this; we have text data file as : parameter1 Parameter2 AA 55 BB 77 . . . . . . We want to draw table for this data as attached then send as body of Email (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xjklop2009
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send html file in a mail not as an attachment but it should display in the mail in table for

Hi The below script working when we are sending the html as attachment can u please guide how to send thesmae data in table form direct in the mail and not in mail attachment . cat Employee.sql SET VERIFY OFF SET PAGESIZE 200 SET MARKUP HTML ON SPOOL ON PREFORMAT OFF ENTMAP ON - HEAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mani_isha
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending mail using Mailx with data from oracle table

Hi, i need to send emails to the mail ids i receive using the sql query . SELECT L.ALARM_DEF,L.CRITERIA,L.DISTANCE_METRE,L.EMAIL,L.LAC_ID,L.LAST_CHECK,L.RANGE, L.RESOURCE_MSISDN,LM.ADDRESS,LM.NAME FROM LANDMARK_ALARM_CONF l, LANDMARK lm WHERE L.LANDMARK_ID=LM.LANDMARK_ID AND... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aemunathan
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mailx command - send mail as table format

I have to send a couple of rows that have been returned from a SQL query. I have written the output of the query to a file and while i try to print this in the mail body the formatting goes wrong. Intended Output in mail body: Col1 Col2 Col3 ------ ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwertyu
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

To send a mail when the data in a folder changes

Hi All, i have a folder "fold" which will mostly have a date( like 1/2/2013 -a single date alone .whenever the date changes i shoud get a mail. could someone help me with this. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahesh300182
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Represent the data in table format as in mail content

hi all, I want to Represent the data in table format in mail content sample data should be like this...but i m trying to send this table to mail using unix command...hw do i do????even i echoed the table contents ...doesnt work.... help me <table style="background-color:lightblue;">... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: navsan
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting unable to send the sql query data in table in body of email

I have written a shell script that calls below sql file. It is not sending the query data in table in the body of email. spool table_update.html; SELECT * FROM PROCESS_LOG_STATS where process = 'ActivateSubscription'; spool off; exit; Please use code tags next time for your code and data.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharanakumar
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table

#! /bin/ksh #] && . ./.profile 2>/dev/null if test -f '.profile'; then . ./.profile; fi; #. .profile LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
21 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Table to send mail

I have two details to send in html email, two details present in variables, Processname & date which I need to send html email in table. Column1 is Processname: Process1 & column 2 is date:16/6/16 4:55 AM I have below basic html code, how to create table in html to send mail echo "<html>" >>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rozee
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send Data to MySQL Table Columns

I have two scripts, each script reads an individual data file and copies specific lines of data and sends to MySQL table. Only difference is, each script sends data to a separate column on the same DB. I want to use one script to populate DB table and have data look horizontal, with no overlapping.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SysAdminRialto
3 Replies
from(1B)					     SunOS/BSD Compatibility Package Commands						  from(1B)

NAME
from - display the sender and date of newly-arrived mail messages SYNOPSIS
/usr/ucb/from [-s sender] [username] DESCRIPTION
The from utility prints out the mail header lines in your mailbox file to show you who your mail is from. If username is specified, user- name's mailbox is examined instead of your own. OPTIONS
The following option is supported: -s sender Only display headers for mail sent by sender. USAGE
See largefile(5) for the description of the behavior of from when encountering files greater than or equal to 2 Gbyte ( 2**31 bytes). FILES
/var/mail/* ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscpu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
biff(1B), mail(1B), attributes(5), largefile(5) SunOS 5.10 28 Jan 2004 from(1B)