Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to override Classpath?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to override Classpath? Post 302777635 by mohtashims on Friday 8th of March 2013 08:51:41 AM
Old 03-08-2013
Looks like it does set the new CLASSPATH but is not able to override the old CLASSPATH. Thus, it seems like although

Code:

echo ${CLASSPATH}
/tmp/bea103/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar

it takes

Code:

/tmp/bea92/wlserver92/server/lib/weblogic.jar

into consideration.
Please help !!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Override

Hi My computer of late started misbehaving. Whenever I switch it on It say Override and then it takes long to boot. Surprising is that it opens excel automatic. What could be that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mulo
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to set classpath in cron

i have written shell script that script has path to java programwhen irun this script in terminal i get the output but when irun in cron it gives me eror.plz send me code to set classpath #! /bin/bash javac Copy.java /usr/bin/java Copy plz help me out how should i write classpath... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sari
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. Duplicate post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
0 Replies

4. Programming

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
4 Replies

5. Programming

regarding classpath java

Hi, I have a below command.... $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -cp "/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/lib:/usr/java/javajar/common/sched.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/ojdbc14_g.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/classes12.jar" com.abrt.smart.Smart I want to know where the Smart.class is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PRKS
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Servlet CLASSPATH for Apache

Hi All, I'm trying to play around with Java Servlets. I have a apache web server running on Solaris. And I'm trying to understand which file I add the JAVA CLASSPATH too so that when apache starts up it will have access to mysql interface libraries etc. Could some one please tell me? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
0 Replies

7. Programming

set javac classpath

I have several jar files in a specific folder, but I can't get javac to understand it. How do I set the classpath for javac. It is NOT the same classpath as the java command. And it's not enough with one jar file. I have several. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

8. Programming

Classpath of JAVA

Hello, ABC question as I could not get a direct answer: How to locate the default IO class of JAVA? My question was triggered by the row in most java programimport java.io.* as I am very curious where the io class is located in my Mint14 (Ubuntu12.10). I am aware it is similar to use DBI in PERL,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fedora java classpath

What is the proper way to set your java classpath? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

10. Solaris

CLASSPATH Issue in SunOS

Hi Friends I need to add path to CLASSPATH in weblogic start OS is SunOS dcuatapp04 5.11 11.3 sun4v sparc sun4v I follow instructions given in below link. but even startup log shows the new path it does not load the jar file. how can i fix this Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.3 Developer... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
6 Replies
PEGASUS-CONFIG(1)														 PEGASUS-CONFIG(1)

NAME
pegasus-config - The authority for where parts of the Pegasus system exists on the filesystem. pegasus-config can be used to find libraries such as the DAX generators. SYNOPSIS
pegasus-config [-h] [--help] [-V] [--version] [--noeoln] [--perl-dump] [--perl-hash] [--python-dump] [--sh-dump] [--bin] [--conf] [--java] [--perl] [--python] [--python-externals] [--schema] [--classpath] [--local-site] [--full-local] DESCRIPTION
pegasus-config is used to find locations of Pegasus system components. The tool is used internally in Pegasus and by users who need to find paths for DAX generator libraries and schemas. OPTIONS
-h, --help Prints help and exits. -V, --version Prints Pegasus version information --perl-dump Dumps all settings in perl format as separate variables. --perl-hash Dumps all settings in perl format as single perl hash. --python-dump Dumps all settings in python format. --sh-dump Dumps all settings in shell format. --bin Print the directory containing Pegasus binaries. --conf Print the directory containing configuration files. --java Print the directory containing the jars. --perl Print the directory to include into your PERL5LIB. --python Print the directory to include into your PYTHONLIB. --python-externals Print the directory to the external Python libraries. --schema Print the directory containing schemas. --classpath Builds a classpath containing the Pegasus jars. --noeoln Do not produce a end-of-line after output. This is useful when being called from non-shell backticks in scripts. However, order is important for this option: If you intend to use it, specify it first. --local-site [d] Create a site catalog entry for site "local". This is only an XML snippet without root element nor XML headers. The optional argument "d" points to the mount point to use. If not specified, defaults to the user's $HOME directory. --full-local [d] Create a complete site catalog with only site "local". The an XML snippet without root element nor XML headers. The optional argument "d" points to the mount point to use. If not specified, defaults to the user's $HOME directory. EXAMPLE
To set the PYTHONPATH variable in your shell for using the Python DAX API: export PYTHONPATH=`pegasus-config --python` To set the same path inside Python: config = subprocess.Popen("pegasus-config --python-dump", stdout=subprocess.PIPE, shell=True).communicate()[0] exec config To set the PERL5LIB variable in your shell for using the Perl DAX API: export PERL5LIB=`pegasus-config --perl` To set the same path inside Perl: eval `pegasus-config --perl-dump`; die("Unable to eval pegasus-config output: $@") if $@; will set variables a number of lexically local-scoped my variables with prefix "pegasus_" and expand Perl's search path for this script. Alternatively, you can fail early and collect all Pegasus-related variables into a single global %pegasus variable for convenience: BEGIN { eval `pegasus-config --perl-hash`; die("Unable to eval pegasus-config output: $@") if $@; } AUTHOR
Pegasus Team http://pegasus.isi.edu 05/24/2012 PEGASUS-CONFIG(1)