Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to override Classpath?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to override Classpath? Post 302777627 by Scrutinizer on Friday 8th of March 2013 07:45:22 AM
Old 03-08-2013
That is not what I asked..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Override

Hi My computer of late started misbehaving. Whenever I switch it on It say Override and then it takes long to boot. Surprising is that it opens excel automatic. What could be that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mulo
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to set classpath in cron

i have written shell script that script has path to java programwhen irun this script in terminal i get the output but when irun in cron it gives me eror.plz send me code to set classpath #! /bin/bash javac Copy.java /usr/bin/java Copy plz help me out how should i write classpath... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sari
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. Duplicate post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
0 Replies

4. Programming

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
4 Replies

5. Programming

regarding classpath java

Hi, I have a below command.... $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -cp "/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/lib:/usr/java/javajar/common/sched.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/ojdbc14_g.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/classes12.jar" com.abrt.smart.Smart I want to know where the Smart.class is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PRKS
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Servlet CLASSPATH for Apache

Hi All, I'm trying to play around with Java Servlets. I have a apache web server running on Solaris. And I'm trying to understand which file I add the JAVA CLASSPATH too so that when apache starts up it will have access to mysql interface libraries etc. Could some one please tell me? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
0 Replies

7. Programming

set javac classpath

I have several jar files in a specific folder, but I can't get javac to understand it. How do I set the classpath for javac. It is NOT the same classpath as the java command. And it's not enough with one jar file. I have several. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

8. Programming

Classpath of JAVA

Hello, ABC question as I could not get a direct answer: How to locate the default IO class of JAVA? My question was triggered by the row in most java programimport java.io.* as I am very curious where the io class is located in my Mint14 (Ubuntu12.10). I am aware it is similar to use DBI in PERL,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fedora java classpath

What is the proper way to set your java classpath? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

10. Solaris

CLASSPATH Issue in SunOS

Hi Friends I need to add path to CLASSPATH in weblogic start OS is SunOS dcuatapp04 5.11 11.3 sun4v sparc sun4v I follow instructions given in below link. but even startup log shows the new path it does not load the jar file. how can i fix this Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.3 Developer... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
6 Replies
jclassinfo(1)							       utils							     jclassinfo(1)

NAME
jclassinfo - Provides information for Java class files. SYNOPSIS
jclassinfo [option] {classname | filename} DESCRIPTION
jclassinfo reads a class file and provides all sorts of information about it. file can be - then jclassinfo reads a classfile from stan- dard input. OPTIONS
--help Output help information and exit. --version Output version information and exit. --bootclasspath=<path> The path used to search for VM bootstrap classes. --classpath=<path> The path used to search for the class if a class name is given. --xml Output xml (experimental). --all Prints all information for the class. --general-info Prints some general information about the class. --constant-pool Print constant pool. --visibility=<public | package | protected | private | synthetic> The visibility to use when printing class fields/methods. --fields Print fields. --methods Print methods. --disasm Enable code disassembly for methods (if compiled with disassembly support). --verbose Show exception table and max stack and max locals for methods. --method-debug-info Show line numbers and local variables for methods. --attributes Print class attributes. --packages Print packages referenced. --classes Print classes/interfaces referenced. --methods-ref Print methods referenced. --find-class {classname} Find the file(s) that contains the given class(es). --recursive Scan dependencies recursively. --quiet Supress status messages. FILES
No configuration files for the time being. ENVIRONMENT
CLASSPATH is used to find classes if a class name is given instead of the filename. The --classpath option can be used to override this. JAVA_HOME is used to find the default bootstrap classpath. The default bootstrap classes are assumed to be in JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar. The --bootclasspath option can be used to override this. EXAMPLES
To see what packages a class uses: jclassinfo --packages /usr/share/java/MyClass.class To see what packages the classes in myproject folder use: jclassinfo --packages myproject/*.class AUTHORS
Nicos Panayides <anarxia@gmx.net> REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs in http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=74004&atid=539646 SEE ALSO
javap(1), jcf-dump(1) jclassinfo 0.19 jclassinfo(1)