Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to override Classpath?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to override Classpath? Post 302777619 by mohtashims on Friday 8th of March 2013 07:33:27 AM
Old 03-08-2013
Display

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrutinizer
Could you post what how CLASSPATH gets set in /tmp/wls103/server/bin/setWLSEnv.sh ?
From PID i extract the path using ps command.

So i get /tmp/wls103/ from grepping pid and I store it in a variable wls_home.

This is how i try to run the setwlsEnv.sh in unix script

Code:

. $wls_home/server/bin/setWLSEnv.sh

Last edited by mohtashims; 03-08-2013 at 08:45 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Override

Hi My computer of late started misbehaving. Whenever I switch it on It say Override and then it takes long to boot. Surprising is that it opens excel automatic. What could be that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mulo
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to set classpath in cron

i have written shell script that script has path to java programwhen irun this script in terminal i get the output but when irun in cron it gives me eror.plz send me code to set classpath #! /bin/bash javac Copy.java /usr/bin/java Copy plz help me out how should i write classpath... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sari
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. Duplicate post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
0 Replies

4. Programming

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
4 Replies

5. Programming

regarding classpath java

Hi, I have a below command.... $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -cp "/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/lib:/usr/java/javajar/common/sched.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/ojdbc14_g.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/classes12.jar" com.abrt.smart.Smart I want to know where the Smart.class is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PRKS
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Servlet CLASSPATH for Apache

Hi All, I'm trying to play around with Java Servlets. I have a apache web server running on Solaris. And I'm trying to understand which file I add the JAVA CLASSPATH too so that when apache starts up it will have access to mysql interface libraries etc. Could some one please tell me? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
0 Replies

7. Programming

set javac classpath

I have several jar files in a specific folder, but I can't get javac to understand it. How do I set the classpath for javac. It is NOT the same classpath as the java command. And it's not enough with one jar file. I have several. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

8. Programming

Classpath of JAVA

Hello, ABC question as I could not get a direct answer: How to locate the default IO class of JAVA? My question was triggered by the row in most java programimport java.io.* as I am very curious where the io class is located in my Mint14 (Ubuntu12.10). I am aware it is similar to use DBI in PERL,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fedora java classpath

What is the proper way to set your java classpath? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

10. Solaris

CLASSPATH Issue in SunOS

Hi Friends I need to add path to CLASSPATH in weblogic start OS is SunOS dcuatapp04 5.11 11.3 sun4v sparc sun4v I follow instructions given in below link. but even startup log shows the new path it does not load the jar file. how can i fix this Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.3 Developer... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
6 Replies
apt(1)							      General Commands Manual							    apt(1)

NAME
apt - annotation processing tool SYNOPSIS
apt [ -classpath classpath ] [ -sourcepath sourcepath ] [ -d directory ] [ -s directory ] [ -factorypath path ] [ -factory class ] [ -print ] [ -nocompile ] [ -A [ key [ =val ] ] ] [ javac option ] sourcefiles [ @files ] DESCRIPTION
The tool apt, annotation processing tool, includes a set of new reflective APIs and supporting infrastructure to process program annota- tions. The apt reflective APIs provide a build-time, source-based, read-only view of program structure. These reflective APIs are designed to cleanly model the JavaTM programming language's type system after the addition of generics. First, apt runs annotation processors that can produce new source code and other files. Next, apt can cause compilation of both original and generated source files, easing develop- ment. The reflective APIs and other APIs used to interact with the tool are subpackages of com.sun.mirror. A fuller discussion of how the tool operates as well as instructions for developing with apt are in Getting Started with apt at http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/apt/GettingStarted.html. PARAMETERS
Options may be in any order. For a discussion of parameters which apply to a specific option, see OPTIONS below. sourcefiles Zero or more source files to be processed. @files One or more files that list source files or other options. OPTIONS
apt specific options -s dir Specify the directory root under which processor-generated source files will be placed; files are placed in subdirectories based on package namespace. -nocompile Do not compile sources files to class files. -print Print out textual representation of specified types; perform no annotation processing or compilation. -A[key[=val]] Options to pass to annotation processors -- these are not interpreted by apt directly, but are made available for use by individual processors -factorypath path Specify where to find annotation processor factories; if this option is used, the classpath is not searched for factories. -factory classname Name of annotation processor factory to use; bypasses default discovery process Options shared with javac -d dir Specify where to place processor and javac generated class files -cp path or -classpath path Specify where to find user class files and annotation processor factories. If -factorypath is given, the classpath is not searched for factories. Consult the javac(1) man page for information on javac options. NOTES
The apt tool and its associated APIs may be changed or superseded in future j2se releases. SEE ALSO
javac(1) java(1) 13 June 2004 apt(1)