Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to override Classpath?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to override Classpath? Post 302777619 by mohtashims on Friday 8th of March 2013 07:33:27 AM
Old 03-08-2013
Display

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrutinizer
Could you post what how CLASSPATH gets set in /tmp/wls103/server/bin/setWLSEnv.sh ?
From PID i extract the path using ps command.

So i get /tmp/wls103/ from grepping pid and I store it in a variable wls_home.

This is how i try to run the setwlsEnv.sh in unix script

Code:

. $wls_home/server/bin/setWLSEnv.sh

Last edited by mohtashims; 03-08-2013 at 08:45 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Override

Hi My computer of late started misbehaving. Whenever I switch it on It say Override and then it takes long to boot. Surprising is that it opens excel automatic. What could be that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mulo
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to set classpath in cron

i have written shell script that script has path to java programwhen irun this script in terminal i get the output but when irun in cron it gives me eror.plz send me code to set classpath #! /bin/bash javac Copy.java /usr/bin/java Copy plz help me out how should i write classpath... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sari
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. Duplicate post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
0 Replies

4. Programming

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
4 Replies

5. Programming

regarding classpath java

Hi, I have a below command.... $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -cp "/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/lib:/usr/java/javajar/common/sched.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/ojdbc14_g.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/classes12.jar" com.abrt.smart.Smart I want to know where the Smart.class is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PRKS
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Servlet CLASSPATH for Apache

Hi All, I'm trying to play around with Java Servlets. I have a apache web server running on Solaris. And I'm trying to understand which file I add the JAVA CLASSPATH too so that when apache starts up it will have access to mysql interface libraries etc. Could some one please tell me? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
0 Replies

7. Programming

set javac classpath

I have several jar files in a specific folder, but I can't get javac to understand it. How do I set the classpath for javac. It is NOT the same classpath as the java command. And it's not enough with one jar file. I have several. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

8. Programming

Classpath of JAVA

Hello, ABC question as I could not get a direct answer: How to locate the default IO class of JAVA? My question was triggered by the row in most java programimport java.io.* as I am very curious where the io class is located in my Mint14 (Ubuntu12.10). I am aware it is similar to use DBI in PERL,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fedora java classpath

What is the proper way to set your java classpath? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

10. Solaris

CLASSPATH Issue in SunOS

Hi Friends I need to add path to CLASSPATH in weblogic start OS is SunOS dcuatapp04 5.11 11.3 sun4v sparc sun4v I follow instructions given in below link. but even startup log shows the new path it does not load the jar file. how can i fix this Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.3 Developer... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
6 Replies
BND(1)							     BND for Debian GNU/Linux							    BND(1)

NAME
bnd - Create and diagnose OSGi R4 bundles. SYNOPSIS
bnd [general-options] [cmd] [cmd-options] bnd [general-options] <file>.jar bnd [general-options] <file>.bnd DESCRIPTION
The bnd tool helps you create and diagnose OSGi R4 bundles. The key functions are: * Show the manifest and JAR contents of a bundle * Wrap a JAR so that it becomes a bundle * Create a Bundle from a specification and a class path * Verify the validity of the manifest entries GENERAL OPTIONS
-failok Same as the property -failok. The current run will create a JAR file even if there were errors. -exceptions Will print the exception when the software has ran into a bad exception and bails out. Normally only a message is printed. For debugging or diagnostic reasons, the exception stack trace can be very helpful. COMMANDS
print ( -verify | -manifest | -list | - all ) * <file>.jar + The print function will take a list of JAR file and print one or more aspect of the JAF riles. The following aspects can be added. * -verify - Verify the JAR for consistency with the specification The print will exit with an error if the verify fails. * -manifest - Show the manifest * -list - List the entries in the JAR file * -all - Do all (this is the default. "bnd print -verify *.jar" buildx ( -classpath LIST | -eclipse <lt>file> | -noeclipse | -output <file> ) * <file>.bnd + The build function will assemble a bundle from the bnd specification. The default name of the output bundle is the name of the bnd file with a .jar extension. * -classpath - A list of JAR files and/or directories that should be placed on the class path before the calculation starts. * -eclipse - Parse the file as an Eclipse .classpath file, use the information to create an Eclipse's project class path. If this option is used, the default .classpath file is not read * -noeclipse - Do not parse the .classpath file of an Eclipse project. * -output - Override the default output name of the bundle or the directory. If the output is a directory, the name will be derived from the bnd file name. "bnd build -classpath bin -noeclipse -output test.jar xyz.bnd" wrap ( -classpath (<lt>file>(','<lt>file>)*)-output <lt>fileE|dir<gt> | -properties <lt>file> ) * -ignoremanifest? <lt>file>.jar * The wrap command takes an existing JAR file and guesses the manifest headers that will make this JAR useful for an OSGi Service Platform. If the output file is not overridden, the name of the input file is used with a .bar extension. The default bnd file for the header calculation is: Export-Package: * Import-Package: <packages inside the target jar> If the target bundle has a manifest, the headers are merged with the properties. The defaults can be overridden with a specific properties file. * -output - Set the output file or directory * -classpath - Sets the classpath as a comma separated list * -properties - Use a special property file for the manifest calculation. * -ignoremanifest - Do not include the manifest headers from the target bundle "bnd wrap -classpath osgi.jar *.jar" SEE ALSO
<http://www.aqute.biz/Code/Bnd> AUTHOR
Ludovic Claude <ludovic.claude@laposte.net> Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@debian.org> bnd-1.50.0 2011-10-25 BND(1)