Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX TL upgradation for AIX machine. Need help Post 302777491 by jayadeava on Friday 8th of March 2013 03:54:35 AM
Old 03-08-2013
Thanks a lot Dukessd and Bakunin,

Its really helpful...
Can u clarify on this please,
from 5.3 TL0 can i go for above meathod or the one mentioned in other forum saying i should go for step by step TL ie, from TL 0 to 1,2,3,4,5,6

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

how to up the aix machine when the desktop was hang

Hi all, My AIX machine desktop was hanged. What to do. please help me. It's very urgent. Thank's & regards, Balaraju. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: balarajum
7 Replies

2. AIX

PHP,Apache on AIX machine

I have done charts in PHP with following environment; 1) PHP 5.2.x 2) Webserver Apache 2.2.4 or higher 3) Perl 5.8.7 4) GD 2.0.1 5) JPgraph 2.1.1 It works fine in Windowx XP, Red hat linux 3.x.Now I need to move this PHP programs to AIX machine which has following environment: PHP 4.0.6... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarangopi
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Whether the upgradation of oracle DB needs upgradation of sun solaris also?

Currently we are using Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.4.0 in sun solaris 5.9 server. We wnt to upgrade the oracle database to 10.2g. My doubt is that " what are the implications of this database upgradation in sun solaris server" "whether we need to upgrade the sunsolaris 5.9... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshikrishnab
3 Replies

4. AIX

multiple instances of same vg on same AIX machine

hi, i am new to AIX and to this forum as well. Can you please help me out with following issue/requirement 1) I have one physical volume (pv1) (a scsi disk). (pv1) on 1st AIX machine. I have a single volume group on it(vg1). 2)I removed it from the 1st AIX machine and exported to the 2nd... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: navadeep
1 Replies

5. AIX

AIX 5.3 ML/TL upgradation

hi everybody, I want to apply the TL 5300-05. Presently TL is 5300-00. What steps i have to do while upgrading the maintenance level.??? Is it necessary to upgrade the firmware also?? If yes then my current firmware is Platform Firmware level is 3F050607 System Firmware level is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jit15975
3 Replies

6. AIX

How to Find if AIX machine is LPar or not

Hi, I want to know if there is any command which will tell me if an AIX machine is a LPar or not. I am using "lparstat -i" but it does not work on all AIX machines. Is there any generic command by whose output I will come to know if it is an LPar or not? Please help. Thanks, Vineet (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vineetd
3 Replies

7. AIX

AIX machine start-up problem

We have a AIX machine which was having problems while checking for additional ports. When restarted, it is showing the message "STDIN, STDOUT initializing.... Starting AIX...." on the console and then abruptly goes down. An error-code 0549 is appearing on the CPU display. I'm new to to AIX... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: revanth84
2 Replies

8. AIX

Cannot login into AIX machine. Forgot Password!

Hi, I cannot login to an AIX machine. The login mechanism was that we had disabled remote "root" logins. We have only one user that can access over SSH and that is "userabc". Probably have forgotten the password or it has expired. Is there a way to recover or login. I have the password... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixromeo
2 Replies

9. AIX

AIX on Virual Machine

Hello, could I install AIX on virtual machine on my desktop with Windows OS? If so how to do it? Thanks and regards, p (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pitmod
2 Replies

10. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
sasl_server_step(10 July 2001)											    sasl_server_step(10 July 2001)

NAME
sasl_server_step - Perform a step in the authentication negotiation SYNOPSIS
#include <sasl/sasl.h> int sasl_server_step(sasl_conn_t *conn, const char *clientin, unsigned clientinlen, const char ** serverout, unsigned * serveroutlen); DESCRIPTION
sasl_server_step() performs a step in the authentication negotiation. It returns SASL_OK if the whole negotiation is successful and SASL_CONTINUE if this step is ok but at least one more step is needed. conn is the SASL connection context clientin is the data given by the client (decoded if the protocol encodes requests sent over the wire) clientinlen is the length of cli- entin serverout and serveroutlen are set by the library and should be sent to the client. RETURN VALUE
sasl_server_step returns an integer which corresponds to one of the SASL error codes. SASL_CONTINUE indicates success and that there are more steps needed in the authentication. SASL_OK indicates that the authentication is complete. All other return codes indicate errors and should either be handled or the authentication session should be quit. CONFORMING TO
RFC 2222 SEE ALSO
sasl(3), sasl_errors(3), sasl_server_init(3), sasl_server_new(3), sasl_server_start(3) SASL man pages SASL sasl_server_step(10 July 2001)