Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Random - Any help decoding obfuscated code? Post 302777171 by mcclunyboy on Thursday 7th of March 2013 12:21:40 PM
Old 03-07-2013
thanks, I actually got that bit :P

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Obfuscated C

Well this year i decided to enter the International Obfuscated C Code Contest. This was my first attempt at writing obfuscated C (at least purposely), so I am sure that this is kids-stuff for the real obfuscation gurus. Anyway, the results are out, and I am not a finalist (I wasn't expecting to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scp transmits ok but random return code

Appreciate your thoughts....I m very new to this. Anyone here have the similar experience and work around. Thanks. Use scp to send a file from HP-UX to SUN box successfully but return code randomly being generated. The majority of time reports 1 (meaning not ok) and sometime 0 (OK). When scp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: huiraym
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

decoding commands

hi please can anyone help me in decoding shell commands. i need a way to decode the encrypted shell commands. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
8 Replies

4. IP Networking

Packet decoding

Hi, wondering if anyone can suggest a tool to me that will let me either cut & paste hex or type it in for packet decoding. I want to be able to decode a packet as done with tcpdump or wireshark, but I want to be able to manually input the hex myself. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breakology
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

expect script for random password and random commands

Hi I am new to expect. Please if any one can help on my issue its really appreciable. here is my issue: I want expect script for random passwords and random commands generation. please can anyone help me? Many Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanid
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Decoding a string

Hi, If my input string is 3a3b4c then my result should be aaabbbcccc. Please guide me how to achieve this in a bash script. Thanks (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
18 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing obfuscated javascript from js files

ello, I am trying to remove obfuscated code in multiple files on a server, the malicious code is surronded by /*km0ae9gr6m*//*qhk6sa6g1c*/ I had success removing from some files using this command sed -i ':strt;s|/\*km0ae9gr6m\*/*/\*qhk6sa6g1c\*/||g;/\/\*km0ae9gr6m\*\//{N;b strt}'... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cuantica
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to generate a file with random data. /dev/[u]random doesn't exist.

Need to use dd to generate a large file from a sample file of random data. This is because I don't have /dev/urandom. I create a named pipe then: dd if=mynamed.fifo do=myfile.fifo bs=1024 count=1024 but when I cat a file to the fifo that's 1024 random bytes: cat randomfile.txt >... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP decoding

I am trying to understand a UNIX script which FTPs certain files from a remote location to the local machine. I understand the basic FTP command but the UNIX script uses the following command: ftp -n -i -v > $logftp_trg 2>&1 <<! open $MFX_FTP_SERVER user $MFX_FTP_LOGIN $MFX_FTP_PWD Can anyone... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bhavesh Sharma
5 Replies
atomic_bits(3C) 														   atomic_bits(3C)

NAME
atomic_bits, atomic_set_long_excl, atomic_clear_long_excl - atomic set and clear bit operations SYNOPSIS
#include <atomic.h> int atomic_set_long_excl(volatile ulong_t *target, uint_t bit); int atomic_clear_long_excl(volatile ulong_t *target, uint_t bit); The atomic_set_long_excl() and atomic_clear_long_excl() functions perform an exclusive atomic bit set or clear operation on target. The value of bit specifies the number of the bit to be modified within target. Bits are numbered from zero to one less than the maximum number of bits in a long. If the value of bit falls outside of this range, the result of the operation is undefined. The atomic_set_long_excl() and atomic_clear_long_excl() functions return 0 if bit was successfully set or cleared. They return -1 if bit was already set or cleared. No errors are defined. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Stable | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ atomic_add(3C), atomic_and(3C), atomic_cas(3C), atomic_dec(3C), atomic_inc(3C), atomic_or(3C), atomic_swap(3C), membar_ops(3C), attributes(5), atomic_ops(9F) 13 May 2005 atomic_bits(3C)