Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Random - Any help decoding obfuscated code? Post 302777159 by Corona688 on Thursday 7th of March 2013 12:02:15 PM
Old 03-07-2013
Code:
$ printf "\x62\141\x73\145\x36\64\x5f\144\x65\143\x6f\144\x65\n"

base64_decode

$

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Obfuscated C

Well this year i decided to enter the International Obfuscated C Code Contest. This was my first attempt at writing obfuscated C (at least purposely), so I am sure that this is kids-stuff for the real obfuscation gurus. Anyway, the results are out, and I am not a finalist (I wasn't expecting to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scp transmits ok but random return code

Appreciate your thoughts....I m very new to this. Anyone here have the similar experience and work around. Thanks. Use scp to send a file from HP-UX to SUN box successfully but return code randomly being generated. The majority of time reports 1 (meaning not ok) and sometime 0 (OK). When scp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: huiraym
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

decoding commands

hi please can anyone help me in decoding shell commands. i need a way to decode the encrypted shell commands. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
8 Replies

4. IP Networking

Packet decoding

Hi, wondering if anyone can suggest a tool to me that will let me either cut & paste hex or type it in for packet decoding. I want to be able to decode a packet as done with tcpdump or wireshark, but I want to be able to manually input the hex myself. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breakology
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

expect script for random password and random commands

Hi I am new to expect. Please if any one can help on my issue its really appreciable. here is my issue: I want expect script for random passwords and random commands generation. please can anyone help me? Many Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanid
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Decoding a string

Hi, If my input string is 3a3b4c then my result should be aaabbbcccc. Please guide me how to achieve this in a bash script. Thanks (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
18 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing obfuscated javascript from js files

ello, I am trying to remove obfuscated code in multiple files on a server, the malicious code is surronded by /*km0ae9gr6m*//*qhk6sa6g1c*/ I had success removing from some files using this command sed -i ':strt;s|/\*km0ae9gr6m\*/*/\*qhk6sa6g1c\*/||g;/\/\*km0ae9gr6m\*\//{N;b strt}'... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cuantica
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to generate a file with random data. /dev/[u]random doesn't exist.

Need to use dd to generate a large file from a sample file of random data. This is because I don't have /dev/urandom. I create a named pipe then: dd if=mynamed.fifo do=myfile.fifo bs=1024 count=1024 but when I cat a file to the fifo that's 1024 random bytes: cat randomfile.txt >... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP decoding

I am trying to understand a UNIX script which FTPs certain files from a remote location to the local machine. I understand the basic FTP command but the UNIX script uses the following command: ftp -n -i -v > $logftp_trg 2>&1 <<! open $MFX_FTP_SERVER user $MFX_FTP_LOGIN $MFX_FTP_PWD Can anyone... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bhavesh Sharma
5 Replies
ppd_emit_to_file(3)					     Library Functions Manual					       ppd_emit_to_file(3)

NAME
ppd_emit_to_file, ppd_emit_to_fd - Output device specific code. SYNOPSIS
#include <ppd/ppd.h> gboolean ppd_emit( PpdFile * ppd,FILE *fp,PpdSectionOrder section ); gboolean ppd_emitfd( PpdFile * ppd, int fd,PpdSectionOrder section ); DESCRIPTION
The ppd_emit_* functions output the device specific code appropriate to the specified section that has not already been emitted.. The PpdFile pointer is obtained from opening a PPD file via the ppd_load(3) family of functions. The section can be any one of the following: PPD_ORDER_ANY Option code can be anywhere in the file PPD_ORDER_DOCUMENT Option code must be in the DocumentSetup section PPD_ORDER_EXIT Option code must be sent prior to the document PPD_ORDER_JCL Option code must be sent as a JCL command PPD_ORDER_PAGE Option code must be in the PageSetup section PPD_ORDER_PROLOG Option code must be in the Prolog section The sections PPD_ORDER_DOCUMENT and PPD_ORDER_PAGE will also output code from the PPD_ORDER_ANY section. Once a code section has been emitted it is marked as such and will not be emitted unless it is re-marked. EXAMPLE
/* Setup code to emitted */ ppd_mark_defaults(ppd); ppd_mark_option(ppd,"Duplex","DuplexNoTumble"); ppd_mark_option(ppd,"PageSize","A4"); /* Emit initial code (including any reset and JCL code) */ ppd_emit_to_file(ppd,stdout,PPD_ORDER_EXIT); fputs(ppd->jcl_begin->str,stdout); ppd_emit_to_file(ppd, stdout, PPD_ORDER_JCL); fputs(ppd->jcl_ps->str, stdout); /* Any header comments go here */ ... /* Prolog section */ printf("%%%%BeginProlog0); ppd_emit_to_file(ppd, stdout, PPD_ORDER_PROLOG); printf("%%%%EndProlog0); /* Setup section */ printf("%%%%BeginSetup0); ppd_emit_to_file(ppd, stdout, PPD_ORDER_DOCUMENT); printf("%%%%EndSetup0); /* Main document begins */ for (...) { printf("%%%%Page: 1 10); /* Re-mark so that this is emitted on each page */ ppd_mark_option(ppd,"PageSize","A4"); printf("%%%%PageSetup0); ppd_emit_to_file(ppd, stdout, PPD_ORDER_PAGE); printf("%%%%EndPageSetup0); /* Page info goes here */ ... } /* Send ending JCL code */ fputs(ppd->jcl_end->str,stdout); SEE ALSO
ppd_file_new(3), ppd_file_free(3) ppd_emit_to_file(3)