Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Random - Any help decoding obfuscated code? Post 302777125 by Corona688 on Thursday 7th of March 2013 11:16:01 AM
Old 03-07-2013
The huge block-o-stuff is base64-encoded. Decoding it just gets you more junk. It's nested nested nestings crammed into evals crammed into evals, with all the variable names altered into garbage, so it will take much persistence and detective work to unravel. It's probably been through a mutator script. They sacrificed a lot of efficiency for this obscureness -- PHP has to undo all this doublethink step by step.

You can use the online base64 decoder to decode that text and other text like it.

The \x78 stuff is escape sequences for ASCII characters. \x78 is 'x' for instance.

Last edited by Corona688; 03-07-2013 at 12:21 PM..
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Obfuscated C

Well this year i decided to enter the International Obfuscated C Code Contest. This was my first attempt at writing obfuscated C (at least purposely), so I am sure that this is kids-stuff for the real obfuscation gurus. Anyway, the results are out, and I am not a finalist (I wasn't expecting to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scp transmits ok but random return code

Appreciate your thoughts....I m very new to this. Anyone here have the similar experience and work around. Thanks. Use scp to send a file from HP-UX to SUN box successfully but return code randomly being generated. The majority of time reports 1 (meaning not ok) and sometime 0 (OK). When scp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: huiraym
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

decoding commands

hi please can anyone help me in decoding shell commands. i need a way to decode the encrypted shell commands. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
8 Replies

4. IP Networking

Packet decoding

Hi, wondering if anyone can suggest a tool to me that will let me either cut & paste hex or type it in for packet decoding. I want to be able to decode a packet as done with tcpdump or wireshark, but I want to be able to manually input the hex myself. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breakology
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

expect script for random password and random commands

Hi I am new to expect. Please if any one can help on my issue its really appreciable. here is my issue: I want expect script for random passwords and random commands generation. please can anyone help me? Many Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanid
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Decoding a string

Hi, If my input string is 3a3b4c then my result should be aaabbbcccc. Please guide me how to achieve this in a bash script. Thanks (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
18 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing obfuscated javascript from js files

ello, I am trying to remove obfuscated code in multiple files on a server, the malicious code is surronded by /*km0ae9gr6m*//*qhk6sa6g1c*/ I had success removing from some files using this command sed -i ':strt;s|/\*km0ae9gr6m\*/*/\*qhk6sa6g1c\*/||g;/\/\*km0ae9gr6m\*\//{N;b strt}'... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cuantica
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to generate a file with random data. /dev/[u]random doesn't exist.

Need to use dd to generate a large file from a sample file of random data. This is because I don't have /dev/urandom. I create a named pipe then: dd if=mynamed.fifo do=myfile.fifo bs=1024 count=1024 but when I cat a file to the fifo that's 1024 random bytes: cat randomfile.txt >... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP decoding

I am trying to understand a UNIX script which FTPs certain files from a remote location to the local machine. I understand the basic FTP command but the UNIX script uses the following command: ftp -n -i -v > $logftp_trg 2>&1 <<! open $MFX_FTP_SERVER user $MFX_FTP_LOGIN $MFX_FTP_PWD Can anyone... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bhavesh Sharma
5 Replies
base64(n)					       Text encoding & decoding binary data						 base64(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
base64 - base64-encode/decode binary data SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8 package require base64 ?2.4.2? ::base64::encode ?-maxlen maxlen? ?-wrapchar wrapchar? string ::base64::decode string _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides procedures to encode binary data into base64 and back. ::base64::encode ?-maxlen maxlen? ?-wrapchar wrapchar? string Base64 encodes the given binary string and returns the encoded result. Inserts the character wrapchar every maxlen characters of output. wrapchar defaults to newline. maxlen defaults to 76. Note well: If your string is not simple ascii you should fix the string encoding before doing base64 encoding. See the examples. The command will throw an error for negative values of maxlen, or if maxlen is not an integer number. ::base64::decode string Base64 decodes the given string and returns the binary data. The decoder ignores whitespace in the string. EXAMPLES
% base64::encode "Hello, world" SGVsbG8sIHdvcmxk % base64::encode [string repeat xyz 20] eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6 eHl6eHl6eHl6 % base64::encode -wrapchar "" [string repeat xyz 20] eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6eHl6 # NOTE: base64 encodes BINARY strings. % set chemical [encoding convertto utf-8 "Cu2088Hu2081u2080Nu2084Ou2082"] % set encoded [base64::encode $chemical] Q+KCiEjigoHigoBO4oKET+KCgg== % set caffeine [encoding convertfrom utf-8 [base64::decode $encoded]] BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category base64 of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
base64, encoding CATEGORY
Text processing COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2000, Eric Melski Copyright (c) 2001, Miguel Sofer base64 2.4.2 base64(n)