Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Random - Any help decoding obfuscated code? Post 302777125 by Corona688 on Thursday 7th of March 2013 11:16:01 AM
Old 03-07-2013
The huge block-o-stuff is base64-encoded. Decoding it just gets you more junk. It's nested nested nestings crammed into evals crammed into evals, with all the variable names altered into garbage, so it will take much persistence and detective work to unravel. It's probably been through a mutator script. They sacrificed a lot of efficiency for this obscureness -- PHP has to undo all this doublethink step by step.

You can use the online base64 decoder to decode that text and other text like it.

The \x78 stuff is escape sequences for ASCII characters. \x78 is 'x' for instance.

Last edited by Corona688; 03-07-2013 at 12:21 PM..
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Obfuscated C

Well this year i decided to enter the International Obfuscated C Code Contest. This was my first attempt at writing obfuscated C (at least purposely), so I am sure that this is kids-stuff for the real obfuscation gurus. Anyway, the results are out, and I am not a finalist (I wasn't expecting to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scp transmits ok but random return code

Appreciate your thoughts....I m very new to this. Anyone here have the similar experience and work around. Thanks. Use scp to send a file from HP-UX to SUN box successfully but return code randomly being generated. The majority of time reports 1 (meaning not ok) and sometime 0 (OK). When scp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: huiraym
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

decoding commands

hi please can anyone help me in decoding shell commands. i need a way to decode the encrypted shell commands. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
8 Replies

4. IP Networking

Packet decoding

Hi, wondering if anyone can suggest a tool to me that will let me either cut & paste hex or type it in for packet decoding. I want to be able to decode a packet as done with tcpdump or wireshark, but I want to be able to manually input the hex myself. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breakology
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

expect script for random password and random commands

Hi I am new to expect. Please if any one can help on my issue its really appreciable. here is my issue: I want expect script for random passwords and random commands generation. please can anyone help me? Many Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanid
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Decoding a string

Hi, If my input string is 3a3b4c then my result should be aaabbbcccc. Please guide me how to achieve this in a bash script. Thanks (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
18 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing obfuscated javascript from js files

ello, I am trying to remove obfuscated code in multiple files on a server, the malicious code is surronded by /*km0ae9gr6m*//*qhk6sa6g1c*/ I had success removing from some files using this command sed -i ':strt;s|/\*km0ae9gr6m\*/*/\*qhk6sa6g1c\*/||g;/\/\*km0ae9gr6m\*\//{N;b strt}'... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cuantica
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to generate a file with random data. /dev/[u]random doesn't exist.

Need to use dd to generate a large file from a sample file of random data. This is because I don't have /dev/urandom. I create a named pipe then: dd if=mynamed.fifo do=myfile.fifo bs=1024 count=1024 but when I cat a file to the fifo that's 1024 random bytes: cat randomfile.txt >... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP decoding

I am trying to understand a UNIX script which FTPs certain files from a remote location to the local machine. I understand the basic FTP command but the UNIX script uses the following command: ftp -n -i -v > $logftp_trg 2>&1 <<! open $MFX_FTP_SERVER user $MFX_FTP_LOGIN $MFX_FTP_PWD Can anyone... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bhavesh Sharma
5 Replies
Encode::Encoder(3pm)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				      Encode::Encoder(3pm)

NAME
Encode::Encoder -- Object Oriented Encoder SYNOPSIS
use Encode::Encoder; # Encode::encode("ISO-8859-1", $data); Encode::Encoder->new($data)->iso_8859_1; # OOP way # shortcut use Encode::Encoder qw(encoder); encoder($data)->iso_8859_1; # you can stack them! encoder($data)->iso_8859_1->base64; # provided base64() is defined # you can use it as a decoder as well encoder($base64)->bytes('base64')->latin1; # stringified print encoder($data)->utf8->latin1; # prints the string in latin1 # numified encoder("x{abcd}x{ef}g")->utf8 == 6; # true. bytes::length($data) ABSTRACT
Encode::Encoder allows you to use Encode in an object-oriented style. This is not only more intuitive than a functional approach, but also handier when you want to stack encodings. Suppose you want your UTF-8 string converted to Latin1 then Base64: you can simply say my $base64 = encoder($utf8)->latin1->base64; instead of my $latin1 = encode("latin1", $utf8); my $base64 = encode_base64($utf8); or the lazier and more convoluted my $base64 = encode_base64(encode("latin1", $utf8)); Description Here is how to use this module. o There are at least two instance variables stored in a hash reference, {data} and {encoding}. o When there is no method, it takes the method name as the name of the encoding and encodes the instance data with encoding. If successful, the instance encoding is set accordingly. o You can retrieve the result via ->data but usually you don't have to because the stringify operator ("") is overridden to do exactly that. Predefined Methods This module predefines the methods below: $e = Encode::Encoder->new([$data, $encoding]); returns an encoder object. Its data is initialized with $data if present, and its encoding is set to $encoding if present. When $encoding is omitted, it defaults to utf8 if $data is already in utf8 or "" (empty string) otherwise. encoder() is an alias of Encode::Encoder->new(). This one is exported on demand. $e->data([$data]) When $data is present, sets the instance data to $data and returns the object itself. Otherwise, the current instance data is returned. $e->encoding([$encoding]) When $encoding is present, sets the instance encoding to $encoding and returns the object itself. Otherwise, the current instance encoding is returned. $e->bytes([$encoding]) decodes instance data from $encoding, or the instance encoding if omitted. If the conversion is successful, the instance encoding will be set to "". The name bytes was deliberately picked to avoid namespace tainting -- this module may be used as a base class so method names that appear in Encode::Encoding are avoided. Example: base64 transcoder This module is designed to work with Encode::Encoding. To make the Base64 transcoder example above really work, you could write a module like this: package Encode::Base64; use base 'Encode::Encoding'; __PACKAGE__->Define('base64'); use MIME::Base64; sub encode{ my ($obj, $data) = @_; return encode_base64($data); } sub decode{ my ($obj, $data) = @_; return decode_base64($data); } 1; __END__ And your caller module would be something like this: use Encode::Encoder; use Encode::Base64; # now you can really do the following encoder($data)->iso_8859_1->base64; encoder($base64)->bytes('base64')->latin1; Operator Overloading This module overloads two operators, stringify ("") and numify (0+). Stringify dumps the data inside the object. Numify returns the number of bytes in the instance data. They come in handy when you want to print or find the size of data. SEE ALSO
Encode, Encode::Encoding perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 Encode::Encoder(3pm)